Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Any body use this PAC AAI-CHY Jeep Aux Audio Input

Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any body use this PAC AAI-CHY Jeep Aux Audio Input

Any one use this device in their rig and how did it turn out. I was looking to get an additional aux input on my radio and I wanted to get it out of the way instead of so many wires in the front of my dash. It is supposed to be able to switch between aux input devices. I have my navi unit that plays my mp3's when I need it, but when I don't need it I use the Blackberry bluetooth stereo gateway and well that makes it so easy to bounce betweem the two without disconnecting and reconnecting. Also I can have a much cleaner install on my rig.

Last edited by Easyryder01; 01-11-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just finished speaking with PAC and they said they have no units that will do what this unit does for my radio which is the RES model. Does anyone know here how to get and additional Aux jack and hide it at the same time ?
Old 02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
GJV
JK Newbie

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you, I just found out that it will not work with the res radio and now I have a mygig I am still in the need of and aux jack on the back of the radio for my blackberry gateway device.

Quick Reply: Any body use this PAC AAI-CHY Jeep Aux Audio Input