Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Amp wiring

Old 10-18-2012, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Imoutdoorsy
Balls Deep I just upgraded from an RES 130 to a 430N RHB and have to say the sound is not so great. Did the SRI bypass what the HU sends to the stock speakers including stock sub? I am trying to figure out what to do next. Any thoughts on just upgrading all stock speakers including stock sub? How much difference will this make??
The Sri takes the speaker outs and levels the signal, giving you RCA outputs to an amplifier. I will say a slightly better solution is if there are any audison dealers in the area to look at the bit ten, or some sort of equalization as this particular setup lacks tunability more than what the head unit has. Other than that though, I would say the sound is still quite a bit better than my 2011 with the infinity.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: Amp wiring