Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Aftermarket Nav systems for 2016 JK?

Old 01-11-2016, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket Nav systems for 2016 JK?

I'm ordering a 2016 JK soon and I was disappointed to find out that Jeep is only offering the 430N model radio and not the 730N. The 430 does not have an option for European maps, while the 730 did (if you could get the RHW vice RHR firmware model). I'll be driving the new Jeep in Europe for the first few years so I want Euro maps. I'm thinking about taking the stock 130 radio (it looks like the connectivity group is standard with the HR Rubicon regardless of radio) and getting an aftermarket unit installed. Any guidance on radios with Nav that mesh well with the Jeep systems and don't look too out of place?
Old 01-11-2016, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your best option is the Insane jeep Audio they have maps for the entire world on it and plus some. Direct OEM looks and fit.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Nav systems for 2016 JK?