Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

About going for an ALL Kicker audio system 2013 2dr

Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Firej6460
my buddy works at a car stero shop, told me that kicker just came out with all plug and play set up for the new JK's. comes with specific installation locations and wires. kit includes amp(5ch) solobaric sub with enclosure. all wires are plug and play using factory connectors.

Mopar Systems | KICKER
What are the prices on the different stages?
Old 02-26-2013, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are concerned with the hole, or a derelict sub, you can order the rear quarter panel without the sub enclosure. The base models such as the Sport and Sport S didn't automatically come with the sub.

I used to have the part number but can't quite find it, I will search some more but the dealer can also get it for you if the guy is competent. Worst case get the vin off one of their sale wranglers without the alpine system and have him enter that to search for it.

Quick Reply: About going for an ALL Kicker audio system 2013 2dr