Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

430 rbh nav

Old 01-07-2012, 01:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 430 rbh nav

I still consider myself new to the forum since I usually search and read posts rather than respond, but I have a question I have not been able to find doing a search..... The other day I was taking my son to a friends house and he did not know where they lived but I could not enter an address into the NAV until I stopped and put my Jeep in park, I have a 430 RHB radio with NAV. It said something about turning off the "safety mode". I searched the menu but did not find anything about turning it off. How do I turn off the "SAFETY MODE" on my NAV so I can enter addresses in the NAV while driving. I have also noticed with my iPhone4 when connected (bluetooth) that it will silence all of my text messages etc... only phone calls will come through. I would like to turn that off. Does anyone know how???

BTW...my JK is a 2011 Unlimited Rubicon
Old 01-07-2012, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superdave78
I still consider myself new to the forum since I usually search and read posts rather than respond, but I have a question I have not been able to find doing a search..... The other day I was taking my son to a friends house and he did not know where they lived but I could not enter an address into the NAV until I stopped and put my Jeep in park, I have a 430 RHB radio with NAV. It said something about turning off the "safety mode". I searched the menu but did not find anything about turning it off. How do I turn off the "SAFETY MODE" on my NAV so I can enter addresses in the NAV while driving. I have also noticed with my iPhone4 when connected (bluetooth) that it will silence all of my text messages etc... only phone calls will come through. I would like to turn that off. Does anyone know how???

BTW...my JK is a 2011 Unlimited Rubicon
The only way that i know is to purchase the lock pick v.4 or CHR550 just google Coastal tech

Quick Reply: 430 rbh nav