Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2012 NAV upgrade questions

Old 03-07-2012, 11:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 NAV upgrade questions

I'm not sure abou this one, but lets give her a try.... I would like to add a factory NAV stereo to my Jeep. The reason I don't want an after market HU is I like the factory look plus the steering wheel controls, phone setup, etc... If I purchase a NAV HU out of another 2012 Jeep will it just be plug and play or do I need to have it installed by a dealer? I'm also curious about a subwoofer install as well? Im curious if the required amp and harness are there already in my jeep? I would think it would be cost effective for MOPAR to already have the amps and required harness there so all that would be needed is instalation of the sub to charge the extra money. Anyone know if this is a possablity to just plug in the components? Thanks

Quick Reply: 2012 NAV upgrade questions