Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2011 nav/radio use glitchy w steering wheel controls

Old 10-16-2011, 07:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wgrin
I don't have the nav, but my mygig jumped from Sirius 8, all the way to dallas traffic? I was like well better that than the spice channel with kids in the car.
Originally Posted by slinky
I remember trying to watch the scrambled spice channel when i was a kid... but i digress...
Originally Posted by EarlyJk
Lol. When you flipped the channel back an forth fast enough you could get a quick view of some boob. Lol, I thought I was the only one who did that.
Originally Posted by NH-JK
We called that scramble vision! Me and my bros favorite thing to watch after TGIF as 10 year olds!!!
Originally Posted by C2U5H
Originally Posted by mikeyut3
Hmmmm.....
Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
I'm actually pretty excited that just the other day I figured out how to save Sirius stations I like as "favorites". I kept looking for a button and my wife happened to say "try holding your finger on the screen". Ta da! Small things make my day!
You guys are funny as HELL.... I was actually laughing out loud...

Old 10-16-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BallZ6spd
Give the steering wheel a firm downward smack from the 3 o'clock position.
I can confirm that this has worked for me in the past...

Originally Posted by Noxian
FYI guys the Rapid Response (TSB) was 11-070, the service adviser actually told me about it when I bought my jeep in for the soft top recall.

After the update my steering wheel controls were much more responsive.
Thanks for the TSB #. I will have to get mine updated also.

Quick Reply: 2011 nav/radio use glitchy w steering wheel controls