Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2010 Fog Light Wiring Harness Part Numbers

Old 06-10-2016, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Fog Light Wiring Harness Part Numbers

Anyone know what the part number is for a 2010 JKU fog light wiring harness.

Thinking of going to a plug and play fog light, the ones from inspired engineering, but a long, long time ago I cut the wires to put on some pilot pl203w's.

Now I can't find the part number for the wiring harness anywhere so I can replace the whole thing so it at least will last a bit longer than the current hack job that's on there.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't have the P/N, but I can tell you that I have a 2010 with the Inspired Engineering yellow revolver plug'n'play fog lights and they are worth the price of admission. Very easy install, they work perfectly with the fog light switch on the stock stalk, and they are bright. Once you get your new harness, you are heading in a good direction with those fogs if you end up getting them. My $0.02.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ntropy
I don't have the P/N, but I can tell you that I have a 2010 with the Inspired Engineering yellow revolver plug'n'play fog lights and they are worth the price of admission. Very easy install, they work perfectly with the fog light switch on the stock stalk, and they are bright. Once you get your new harness, you are heading in a good direction with those fogs if you end up getting them. My $0.02.

Good to know, thanks!
What color did you end up going with? I need a good set of fogs and am leaning towards amber. When the headlights(trucklites) are on, it's like I'm staring at a painted wall.

Quick Reply: 2010 Fog Light Wiring Harness Part Numbers