Notices
JK Bumpers & Armor This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler bumpers and armor only. This would include items such as skid plates, rocker guards and differential covers.

Front Bumper, Tow Hooks

Old 04-03-2009, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Bumper, Tow Hooks

Okay so I have a front bumper assembly and tow hooks that are just sitting in the garage. The plastic bumper has some damage to it as you can see in the pic but would work great for a stuby mod. Willing to let all this go for cheap 50$ obo. Prefer that it be pick up only but if you are willing to pay for shipping I will do that as well.

http://gallery.me.com/ajhdrew/100045

Also notice a fairlead roller there its also for sale for 39.99, its brand new and has never been installed/used. It came with my warn winch but I already had one installed.

Last edited by RckyMtnGoat; 04-03-2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Picture posting problems
Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Roller Fairlead has been sold, but I still have the bumper and tow hooks avaliable. A new price as I would like to see these out of my garage $20.00
Old 04-07-2009, 10:59 AM
JK Newbie

PM sent on tow hooks
Old 04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Tow hooks sold!

Okay so I have a bumper sitting and taking space up. Its free to a person in need otherwise I am going to recycle the steel and trash the plastic. Any takers?

Edit: Roller fairlead is also sold!

Last edited by RckyMtnGoat; 04-11-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Addition of information

Quick Reply: Front Bumper, Tow Hooks