Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Lets try this 1 more time: Eclipse NAV/DVD/CD/MP3/Ipod/AM/FM/aux Player..375$ shipped

Old 05-21-2012, 12:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I made a rather large purchase locally from Joey2times last month and I must say he was fantastic to do business with. Clearly took care of his equipment and really went above and beyond for me. Thought I would throw it out there after reading this thread.

Last edited by conifers4; 05-21-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We did a deal last month as well. Buyer and seller for me..
Thumbs up.

If the deal on your head unit falls through, let me know. I'll take it. Cash and carry!

Last edited by MikekiM; 05-21-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:36 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had this EXACT model back in 2005 and it was a very nice system. They were like $1100 when I bought it. This is a pretty good price on a nice system. If the map DVD is original you can find current ones on ebay pretty often for under $100.

Only thing I did not like about it had to have the nav map disc in the DVD slot for navigation to work and to play a movie you had to take out the disc or have an external DVD player and the disc accesses a little slower than a hard drive map does. But it is not that big of deal and a nice unit for the cash.

Last edited by bigbluejk; 05-28-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Bump to the top...

I cannot Warranty the unit, especially if you want me to ship it to you and you are going to install it... obviously anyone can see the issue with that... you decide install it all F'ed up (its a single plug I cant imagine someone messing it up but who knows) and then its my fault that it doesn't work? no thanks....

What I can say is that if you are local, and you want it, I will install it my self for free, and you can see it working in action in your dash... if you don't like it I will un-install it right there and you and leave with out any problems...

Again, you can see from others that I am not here to scam people. Its out of my truck that was in a extremely low speed roll over and totaled out :( If I was getting another jeep I would be installing this myself in that next jeep... but I am moving into manhattan for work and at that point I am not going to make a jeep payment for something I don't drive.

** worth adding, the unit was powered up and maps checked, and cd and music and radio all worked great (and ipod and Iphone) prior to me uninstalling everything after the accident... Zero problems with the unit at all.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Joey.. PM me with a time we can talk.. got a few questions for you on this.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MikekiM
Joey.. PM me with a time we can talk.. got a few questions for you on this.
ok, you are still 1st in line. I will call you later today.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:12 AM
JK Freak

Does this have satelite also?
Old 07-02-2012, 04:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pasteris71
Does this have satelite also?
No sat subscription...

You can hook it to Seirius or whatever its called I know that much, I just never was much on the Satelite radio thing, mostly just used my ipod or CD's....

I have lowered the price to 300$ shipped as well... Let me know if you are interested...
Old 07-07-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joey2times

No sat subscription...

You can hook it to Seirius or whatever its called I know that much, I just never was much on the Satelite radio thing, mostly just used my ipod or CD's....

I have lowered the price to 300$ shipped as well... Let me know if you are interested...
Is this still available?
Old 07-09-2012, 05:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TakeABackRoad
Is this still available?
yup yup, available 300$ shipped anywhere in the US.

I got a bunch of other audio stuff as well I need to post up another listing of all my stuff...

Quick Reply: Lets try this 1 more time: Eclipse NAV/DVD/CD/MP3/Ipod/AM/FM/aux Player..375$ shipped