Notices
JK Audio & Electronics This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler audio equipment and electronics. This would include items such as stereo headunits, speaker systems, CB radios and GPS units.

Lets try this 1 more time: Eclipse NAV/DVD/CD/MP3/Ipod/AM/FM/aux Player..375$ shipped

Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets try this 1 more time: Eclipse NAV/DVD/CD/MP3/Ipod/AM/FM/aux Player..375$ shipped

PRICE DROP!

Here is what you get:

AVN5435 Head unit -
AVN 5435 - Installation manual -
AVN 5435 - Audio user manual -
AVN 5435 - Navigation user manual -
AXXESS - (PAX box)Wire harness - (this allows you to plug everything right into your stock dash hookups with either upgraded or stock audio and everything works perfectly with no bullshit hassle of messing with wires)
NAV Antenna - so you can access the sat's for GPS tracking and placement and configuration.
SCOSCHE - Ipod Connection cable - (Charges IPOD via USB while RCA from Ipod video and audio with propriety connection)
BELKIN - USB to 12v connector so you can use that for charging if you want too.
*unknown brand* Mounting faceplate and installation hardware (so the AVN 5435 installs with no bullshit half assing your dash parts - mounts flush)

Local Pickup in Suffolk County (huntington NY) Long Island - 300$
If you want me to ship this its going to be 300$ shipped anywhere in the USA that accepts normal shipping *** (if shipping to you is outrageous I am not shipping it)

I do not have a truck anymore, so I would MUCH RATHER not have to ship this thing...

DO NOT PM ME TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH SHIPPING COSTS
DO NOT PM ME AND EXPECT TO BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THIS...
FIRST PERSON/PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS WILL BE IN THAT ORDER I GO DOWN THE LINE.

********* RESPOND TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT THIS ITEM ***************

Here is the nearest thing to a write up on it... this is where you can get all your technical Specs

h t t p : / / w w w .crutchfield. com/p_099AVN5435/Eclipse-AVN5435.html?tp=20212

The first thing that comes up in the highlighted thing is what they suggest you get instead (THIS IS NO LONGER MADE)
X that out and look at the 13 reviews for this thing... 4.5 stars out of 5 on crutchfield
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	317758

Last edited by joey2times; 07-09-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

Do you have any pics installed?
Old 05-16-2012, 06:22 PM
JK Super Freak

What are your email addresses, I Will send photos to the emails for some reason I cannot upload the photos here....

There is not many photos of the unit installed to be honest but I have a few photos of the unit in general.
And 1-2 of it installed I think (gotta dig em up.)
Old 05-16-2012, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Clean out your inbox!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
JK Freak

I'm in if it comes down to me. Thx!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CottonFire
I'm in if it comes down to me. Thx!
Right now Cotton Fire you are Second in Line...
I really did not want to ship it because I would rather be able to plug it into the dash in front of the person and say "SEE it works great" then deal with the "I got it and its broken" routine (have had that happen with ebay once).
The unit works great, and I will make a video of it this weekend if I can, if not Monday... (I need to find someone with a jeep to hook it up again). As I stated it works great and was working when I uninstalled it 3 weeks ago, since then it has been sitting in a box in my living room...

*** If some one wants it locally they will take first place in the line as I would MUCH rather sell this locally...

If not one steps up.

1. Joeandericamoorman -pending
2. CottonFire
Old 05-17-2012, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Please put me next in line.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hodge7467
Please put me next in line.
*** If some one wants it locally they will take first place in the line as I would MUCH rather sell this locally...

If not one steps up.

1. Joeandericamoorman -pending
2. CottonFire
3. Hodge7467
Old 05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
JK Newbie

I haven't heard back from you do we still have a deal
Old 05-20-2012, 10:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Joeandericamoorman
I haven't heard back from you do we still have a deal
Like I said in my last message to you...

I am busy all weekend, and will not be able to make a video of the unit being hooked up in someone else jeep till Monday or Tuesday afternoon at the earliest...

I have been a member of this forum since 2009 and have sold things to a few other people with no issues at all... I understand you don't want to take chances with the unit not working, but I know it does, and to make a video to show you that it does is going to take some time since A) I don't have a JK anymore and B) I will need to barrow someones, install it, take a video, uninstall it, and send you said video.

I will send you an email when I have the video completed.

Quick Reply: Lets try this 1 more time: Eclipse NAV/DVD/CD/MP3/Ipod/AM/FM/aux Player..375$ shipped