Notices
JK Accessories & Misc Parts This forum is dedicated for the selling of miscellaneous parts and accessories for the Jeep JK Wrangler. This would include things such as cold air intakes, seat covers, soft-tops, bikini tops, interior trim, air compressors, lighting, trail gear, etc.

2 Super-Clean Removable Soft Doors With Detachable Windows for JK Wrangler- $300

Old 05-31-2014, 10:18 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2 Super-Clean Removable Soft Doors With Detachable Windows for JK Wrangler- $300

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

LONG ISLAND, NY PICK-UP ONLY!!!

They are in pristine shape. I always clean them after each run and store them in a cool, dry place when not in use. I guarantee that you will not find a nicer set of used doors.

I had them on the Jeep a total of 15 times or so over the course of 2 years. They are in excellent shape (no rips, tears, etc). Please know that I take care of all of my things and these doors are no exception.

I am selling them because the Jeep is gone (sob…).

Great to use in the summer or when wheeling to save your hard doors!!!

$300...LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: the only thing that I do not have are the keys for the doors, which are basically useless anyway. You would never want to lock these doors, as they do not provide much security anyway.

BTW, they normally retail for $425
Bestop 51798-35 - Bestop® 2-Piece Front Doors in Black Diamond for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
Attached Thumbnails Updated_soft_doors_pics_2014_bottoms.jpg   Updated_soft_doors_pics_2014_removable_tops.jpg  

Last edited by 1230frstap; 06-07-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shoot me a pm if you ever decide to ship

Quick Reply: 2 Super-Clean Removable Soft Doors With Detachable Windows for JK Wrangler- $300