Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

:crazyeyes: Almost Free — Restored 93' YJ

Old 10-13-2007, 02:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost Free — Restored 93' YJ

Here's the story This Jeep was restored by the Skajit County retired USMC to commemorate 9-11 and was won at an auction by my buddies mom and she donated the Jeep to their clothing bank. From what we've been told it has new rubber, lift, paint etc. The one thing we can't determine is the drivetrain and what has been done to it if anything. What we do know is that it appears to be mechanically sound and runs like a top. The interior and exterior are in great condition. It has a 3" lift , Milemarker winch and new Toyo Open Country M/T 33's. It appears to have rather high mileage, but as to to whether the engine has been rebuilt or other mechanical maintanence along with the exterior refurbishment we can not verify that at this time. So here's the whole poop he is asking that you make a check out for $9000 to saint josephs house. and in return you would get the Jeep and a tax write off, so almost a Jeep for free. If you have any question on the organization on the Jeep click on the link or P.M. me and I will forward the info.

Last edited by TheSimianCell; 10-14-2007 at 09:52 AM.

Quick Reply: :crazyeyes: Almost Free — Restored 93' YJ