Notices
Jeep CJ, Jeepster & Willys Overall Jeep CJ, Jeepster and Willys technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes pretty much most Jeeps made between 1955-1986.

How-To Tuesday: Extra YJ Storage

Old 07-05-2016, 12:54 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How-To Tuesday: Extra YJ Storage

This week's How-To Tuesday article goes into a step-by-step process of finding a non-mainstream way to add a touch of storage to your YJ.

Read the rest on the JK Forum homepage. >>

Last edited by jedg; 07-06-2016 at 04:42 AM.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:00 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Another editor fail...that's a YJ in the pics, how about using a JK in your JK titled article? For the love of all that is holy, let a real Jeeper proofread your articles before you post them.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Originally Posted by afpilot82
Another editor fail...that's a YJ in the pics, how about using a JK in your JK titled article? For the love of all that is holy, let a real Jeeper proofread your articles before you post them.
Hear, hear- can we call for a motion to ban the user "JK-Forum Editor" for posting irrelevant articles? Bob (speedlimit) where are you? Do you hear the battlecry of our people who want relevant articles?? If we were on the Wrangler Forum, Jeep Forum, or Jeeps Unlimited then sure, we could accept some spillover but come on, let's keep it on topic.

This would be most appropriately moved over to the YJ section where interested parties can read at their leisure.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second the motion. I got home from work to find my wife under the hood of our 2014 JKU looking for the jack location so she could do this mod. Turns out she'd been out there 2 hours looking and in the mean time my 4 year old cut all her sisters hair off and glued it on the dog. Then my 1 year old (who now has no hair) finger painted the whole living room with poop from her leaking diaper since she hadn't been changed in 2 hours. All because some editor can't tell the difference between jeep models. I am formally requesting compensation for all damages incurred because of false information posted here.

Quick Reply: How-To Tuesday: Extra YJ Storage