Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

You girls got any mounting ideas that havn't been addressed around here?

Old 05-14-2011, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChopN
Oh you mean me? Ya, Im proud to be a Californian. Tell me one thing that I should be ashamed of.
Don't take offense, I grew up there, my first born was born there. Great place to visit.

Gun laws suck, my reason to make reference to it in the OP.

ETA: I'll see your asshole reference and raise you one.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought this guy was a dick.... But your just as dumb(Ricky YJ). Police don't walk around shooting people for fun. Boo hoo you got a ticket and now you hate the police.... Watch out they might shoot you just for writing that. Try not to shoot your eye out.

Last edited by NH-JK; 05-14-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously these people are just looking to argue about something. This thread really has nothing to do with gun law or preference. Stop feeding the pigeons and they'll go away.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NH-JK
I thought this guy was a dick.... But your just as dumb(Ricky YJ). Police don't walk around shooting people for fun. Boo hoo you got a ticket and now you hate the police.... Watch out they might shoot you just for writing that. Try not to shoot your eye out.
What an entertaining and absolutely brilliant post, you thought wrong!!!

Quit wasting bandwidth here, you do know there are starving forums that could use your input, right?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 03fatboy

Don't take offense, I grew up there, my first born was born there. Great place to visit.

Gun laws suck, my reason to make reference to it in the OP.

ETA: I'll see your asshole reference and raise you one.
Ah. Ya the gun laws are retarded. I have to order parts through my brother in law in OK. Why can't I have a foregrip and detachable mag over 5 rounds? Stupid laws.
I'm out of asshole chips. I blew them all on AE threads this morning. Ill give you a thumbs up for a sweet gun and a round of applause for getting peoples attention with your OP though.

Last edited by ChopN; 05-14-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:45 AM
JK Junkie

Ok fat boy... Maybe you can mount a Rocket launcher on your armrest next.
I have no issues with you mounting what ever you want on your jeep.... but to say the police will shoot you for no reason is just ignorant on Rick's part.

Ps. My apologies for referring to you as a dick. I'm sure your good guy. My bad.

Now back to landing this damn plane.

-Done.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:46 AM
JK Junkie

Youri!!!! Don't start the grammar patrol again!!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cigar196
Hey Rickyj,
Why the police hate? Look up anything on the internet and you will find bad examples of some profession (other than whatever it is you do im sure). As for cops shooting unarmed people and getting away with it...you're wrong there too. Cops are being held plenty accountable for their actions (justified ones as well) every hour of every day. Try doing your job under public scruitiny and ever vigilant cellphone video cameras everywhere. And yes I have been a cop for 19 years and am very proud of my actions and sacrifices me and my fellow officers make for ungreatful members of the public. Let's agree to disagree on this one...just because you're a gun lover doesn't make you an expert on being a police officer....good luck with your so called rookie cop and that bullseye
I don't see how pointing out fact is police hate. You want me to toss out some examples? Really? You live on the other side of the blue line apparently.

Here is Officer Birk. He got a short paid vacation, then voluntarily resigned. Taxpayers footed the bill for his mistake: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle2005980/

Policeman shoves innocent man into wall, breaking his neck and putting him in coma: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...harris17m.html

Texas police officer shoots man in neck (he lived) for failing to signal. No weapons or drugs found. http://www.click2houston.com/news/27685803/detail.html

All in the last year or so, all little or no punishment to the police officer. I hardly see how pointing out fact is "police hate" - but your response is a good example of why he should be worried, it is the cops like you that would be backing up the fool who shot him.

ETA - I want to emphasize that I don't hate police, I do hate the way they deal with in house issues and sticking together - but that is another issue.

The only point I was trying to make is that the guy is taking a risk. The above people were doing nothing and caught a bullet. You think that if you meet the same officer (even if he is the 1/1000 bad cop) there is going to be any good media attention (or any at all) when they say you were reaching for your AR-15, which will then be reported by the news as an M16 with a full auto going off in the background?

Last edited by rickyj; 05-14-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NH-JK
Ummmm.............

They do, fortunately not very often. Your blind assumption that just because someone puts a badge on they are just purely good angels, is just as asinine as assuming all (insert ethnic minority) are criminals.

Let me guess? You or a relative a police officer?

Last edited by rickyj; 05-14-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well first off nice A2 hand guards, and you have no rear sights so have fun with that.