Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

You girls got any mounting ideas that havn't been addressed around here?

Old 01-11-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Super Stroked
I thought we were.....
Theres a pile of deleted posts that were way off topic you musta missed.

Really we are getting off topic with the legal aspect some claim to be aware of when nothing is further from the truth, as well.

Additionally, the old interior I had did have a perfect place short of a locking mechanism for when the rifle was left alone (not that I lock my hand gun up ever) but my new 12 has no such spot, but to try to redirect the thread for a real answer would be like herding cats as most of the last 10 pages prove.

Oh my god, it's a real black rifle!!!!!! Those are illegal!!!!! Run for your life!!!!

I truly didn't expect most of the reactions considering the jeep is the only real "adventure" vehicle and why most of us own one.

Firearms in a jeep is as natural as it comes in my eyes and apparently only few agree. More proof this country is circling the drain.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess i missed those...

I understand what your saying, but I still wouldn't drive around with my AR sitting in plain view or for that matter leave it there while i'm not in it. People WILL take it, it's just a matter of time.

I'm not saying that it's 100% illegal, but if you run across the wrong cop at the wrong time, park in the wrong spot, or drive in certain areas, it IS considered illegal and just don't want to see someone getting in trouble with the law. This would give the other side more "ammunition" (so to speak) to outlaw us to be able to carry a gun. I carry in my vehicle pretty much at all time, but I also know when and where i can have it with me.

Just for example, If you go through a school zone and a cop see that, It's not going to be a pretty day for you.....

Last edited by Super Stroked; 01-11-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

WTF!

PISTOL for CQC

open carry of an AR, just silly. If thugs approach both sides of heep, you are hosed.

Think Springfield Armory and get yourself a pistol for car carry and leave the AR for what it is meant for unless your gonna fold the winshield down.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha!

A pistol is for protection while gettin to your rifle, at which point it's no longer necessary
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 03fatboy
Ha!

A pistol is for protection while gettin to your rifle, at which point it's no longer necessary
Just a question, How old are you????? ( don't read into this too much, just curious )