Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Top Shot...

Old 06-14-2010, 10:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Shot...

You guys been watchin' this new show on the History Channel...??? Whatcha think? I think some of the competitions are pretty cool. Especially last night where they were shooting at the targets while flyin' down a zip line. Pretty cool. Don't know what to think about the nomination shooting tho. What happens if they miss the target with the guys name on it?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:32 AM
JK Freak

I have been watchin this, yeah the zip line was pretty cool. As far as the nominations go I think they should just shoot the PERSON they are nominating, if they get enough holes in them then...
Old 06-17-2010, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Yeah, cool idea for a show, but imo they went way to Survivor like with it. I was bored, I switched it.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:58 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by GOJOHNNYGO
I have been watchin this, yeah the zip line was pretty cool. As far as the nominations go I think they should just shoot the PERSON they are nominating, if they get enough holes in them then...
Ha......that would do it. The guy that is still living at the end of the competition wins......
Old 06-28-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Freak

Default JJ ,,,, one of the contestants, shoots at our Range

This is JJ, one of the contestants. He is seriously the nicest guy, and is always willing to help learn to shoot. He isn't allowed to talk about the show's outcome, and he said that the shooting part was easy compared to not being able to talk about it, now that everybody is watching the show!

Last edited by jerseyjeepgurl; 09-02-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im loving the show!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jerseyjeepgurl
This is JJ, one of the contestants. He is seriously the nicest guy, and is always willing to help you our when running a stage. I have shot with him on many different types of shoots (steel Plate and USPSA/IPSC style shooting). He isn't allowed to talk about the show's outcome, and he said that the shooting part was easy compared to not being able to talk about it, now that everybody is watching the show!
This photo was taken yesterday, at Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club. And the best part of it, is that, while I tell everybody at how great of a shooter he is, he tells everybody, that I make the BEST cookies!
Well how cool is that...!!! I missed last week where they shot the longbow. By the previews I saw it looked like JJ and Kelly were doing the best. Was that right?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love this show. Very cool to see some competition in a reality format. I kind of like the survivor-esqueness it has. I am curious to see the tomahawk throwing episode. At least I heard there would be one. That would be awesome.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love the show.

When I first started watching it my wife and I could not get over how much it felt like watching Survivor. Then we realized who the host was. I think he played Survivor too much. You can almost call him a mini-Jeff.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jerseyjeepgurl
This is JJ, one of the contestants. He is seriously the nicest guy, and is always willing to help you our when running a stage. I have shot with him on many different types of shoots (steel Plate and USPSA/IPSC style shooting). He isn't allowed to talk about the show's outcome, and he said that the shooting part was easy compared to not being able to talk about it, now that everybody is watching the show!
This photo was taken yesterday, at Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club. And the best part of it, is that, while I tell everybody at how great of a shooter he is, he tells everybody, that I make the BEST cookies!

I hope he goes far. He is one of my favorites. As for the show I could do without the whole Survivor Real World BS. And all the elimination garbage. But then again it wouldn't "reality". I still watch it. I just cast foreward through all the drama.

Quick Reply: Top Shot...