Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Slide Fire on AR15

Old 02-01-2012, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A local dealer had one at our range. About half the people could not get it to work and the other half did. There is kind of a trick to it I guess. Most of the crowd was competition 3 gun shooters so the overall opinion was that it was a waste of money as most people can shoot almost as fast as that thing and MUCH more accurately which is the object in most cases. I think you are better off with a good compensator and a heavy barrel if you want to be able to throw rapid accurate fire.

But opinions vary and you might love it.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
... then again I doubt that stock will go up in value and there will prolly be a Chinese version for $99 soon.
Getting back on topic: I am sure the stock will hold up well. It's probably made of the same material as "any" other AR plastic/polymer stock.

bigbluejk said it right, though. It is doubtful that this device will hold any real value. A foreign knock-off is probably right around the corner. As sales start to drop, the original stock will probably drop in price, too. But hey, it's your money. You can always buy it, play with it, and when you lose interest, sell it for a small loss. Your small loss can be considered "rental cost". That's what I do when I find a "got to have it NOW" toy.

Either way, go out and have fun with your guns and spread the joy to the next generation!

Quick Reply: Slide Fire on AR15