Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

signs

Old 10-29-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's legal here, I've got a concealed carry permit here. Although, we can walk around with a pistol on our hip here, completely in the open. We could walk around with a shotgun or rifle too, we just might attract a little more attention than wanted, but it's really not illegal.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rhinonemec
It's legal here, I've got a concealed carry permit here. Although, we can walk around with a pistol on our hip here, completely in the open. We could walk around with a shotgun or rifle too, we just might attract a little more attention than wanted, but it's really not illegal.
same here in Louisiana also
Old 10-30-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by toymaster
Why are people so dead set against others owning and carrying weapons.
Because people are still under the impression that a gun can just jump up off the table by itself and kill somebody. They just can't seem to understand that PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE....PERIOD...!!! Either on purpose or accidentally. If somebody wants to kill somebody it wouldn't matter what they use...a gun, knife, hammer, or baseball bat. I actually believe that they still would think a gun is evil even with no bullets in it, where in this case it makes a pretty poor hammer. I really do believe as well, that most the people that whine about guns, are mostly people that are city folk, born and bred. Never been in the woods and have no desire to do so. They have no idea what it means to use a gun as a tool and live a somewhat subsistence way of life and can't even begin to grasp the idea of doing so. All I know is if somebody was coming at me with a baseball bat, and all I had was an UNloaded gun.....I'd run like hell...!!!

Quick Reply: signs