Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Magnum Reloaders

Old 11-08-2008, 11:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnum Reloaders

Those of you who reload magnum calibers I just received a new die from Innovative Technologies invented by Larry Willis that really works. If you want to get many more reloads from your belted cases you might want to give him a call, it really works.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:02 PM
JK Jedi

A few years back a hunter I guided liked my Rem 8mmMag so much that he bought me a new set of Hornady dies. They are very nice indeed.

Explain why these ITs are so nice.......if you would?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
A few years back a hunter I guided liked my Rem 8mmMag so much that he bought me a new set of Hornady dies. They are very nice indeed.

Explain why these ITs are so nice.......if you would?
They are collet dies that only resize just above the belt. When you resize with a conventional full sizing die you it doesn't really resize right down by the belt and after several resizing your rounds won't chamber. When you use this die you can double and triple how many times you can reload a case and when you reload a Weatherby or any belted case for that matter, that can really amount to some savings.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by CAOKKIE
They are collet dies that only resize just above the belt. When you resize with a conventional full sizing die you it doesn't really resize right down by the belt and after several resizing your rounds won't chamber. When you use this die you can double and triple how many times you can reload a case and when you reload a Weatherby or any belted case for that matter, that can really amount to some savings.
I see......that's good to know. I'll check them out.
Thanks.....

Quick Reply: Magnum Reloaders