Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Game Camera

Old 11-23-2011, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=walynw; Wildgame innovations micro 4 red.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about thewildgame innovations IR4 4.0 MP & 30 sec.of video clip cam thats about $99 ?

Last edited by JK jeepin; 11-23-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK jeepin
Are you talking about thewildgame innovations IR4 4.0 MP & 30 sec.of video clip cam thats about $99 ?
It also takes C batterys?
Old 11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

i have 5 cams and the bushnell bone collector trophy cam is by far my favorite. i also use the wildgame innovations 5.0ir and the 10.0ir and i think they are crap but i own them so i just keep them in locations around the house that im not so worried about but the bushnell goes where i have high expectations oh my other 2 cams are the primos truth cam 46 and 60 and they are decent cams
Old 11-23-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by EsByrd
i have 5 cams and the bushnell bone collector trophy cam is by far my favorite. i also use the wildgame innovations 5.0ir and the 10.0ir and i think they are crap but i own them so i just keep them in locations around the house that im not so worried about but the bushnell goes where i have high expectations oh my other 2 cams are the primos truth cam 46 and 60 and they are decent cams
Alrite well I wanted to get something that works ok...and is not going to run over a few hundred bucks because I plan on buying 3-4 of them ? Well on bass pros black friday sale they have the Wildgame Inovations IR4 that are $99 regular for $50 . But at the same time I don't want to buy junk. I've never had any exp. with Infread cams yet and wanted one with 40-50 yard reach?I would love to buy all bushnell trophy cams but aren't they around $200 a pop?
Old 11-23-2011, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Alrite well I wanted to get something that works ok...and is not going to run over a few hundred bucks because I plan on buying 3-4 of them ? Well on bass pros black friday sale they have the Wildgame Inovations IR4 that are $99 regular for $50 . But at the same time I don't want to buy junk. I've never had any exp. with Infread cams yet and wanted one with 40-50 yard reach?I would love to buy all bushnell trophy cams but aren't they around $200 a pop?
yeah but u can catch them on sale for 4150 every now and then. if ur gona do it on a budget i would go with primos truth cam 46. they can be found for $100 to $120 any day of the wk. im gona buy the primos dps in the next wk or so, i think the plot cam is a great idea taking a pic every 10sec only during day light. u would b amazed by what all u miss with a trigger cam
Old 11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
JK Freak

After reading reviews and taken advice,I ended up getting 3 primos 46 truth cams. I found them online new for $89,witch $30 less than baass pros saleI also got the security boxes since I'll be placeing these on public forest land. My buddy put one up a few years back and found it all chewed up from a bear, so the boxes will help for that as well.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

After reading reviews and taken advice,I ended up getting 3 primos 46 truth cams. I found them online new for $89,witch $30 less than baass pros saleI also got the security boxes since I'll be placeing these on public forest land. My buddy put one up a few years back and found it all chewed up from a bear, so the boxes will help for that as well.
nice find, good luck and make sure we are the first people to see the pics if u find big foot!
Old 11-24-2011, 08:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by EsByrd
nice find, good luck and make sure we are the first people to see the pics if u find big foot!
will do
Old 11-24-2011, 09:52 AM
JK Jedi

will do
Just curious what you hope to see? Is there a critter in particular that you want to see if you can get a pic of, or are you just doing it for fun and something to do. I'd like to do it myself that's why I'm asking. Last moose season I found a moose winter kill from wolves. It is only a couple miles from the house.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Just curious what you hope to see? Is there a critter in particular that you want to see if you can get a pic of, or are you just doing it for fun and something to do. I'd like to do it myself that's why I'm asking. Last moose season I found a moose winter kill from wolves. It is only a couple miles from the house.
Sounds like some wolf hunting needs to be done! There is an area that I know of, where the mountains drop into the mojvie deasert. This area holds some record muleys for socal, I have hunted it on and off for that last five years, more off than on.The terrian is real challanging.I've seen a few does but never any bucks??? There is some huge deer tracks on a few deer trails I've found...... and last year during archery seson I did a grulling hike for 8 hours to a real remote spot and found some pretty big sheds. So with that being said I'm tryin to get a few pics of some trophy caliber muleys that might be in the area,and if that happens, I'll put all of next years deer season tryin to get'em. Oh and this area also holds deasart bighorn sheep. Even though tags are almost impossable to draw for bighorns in this area, I might get lucky some day.It would be cool to catch one on camera. I know guy's that have been putting in for 27 years for them bighorns and still havn't been drawn

Last edited by JK jeepin; 11-24-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Game Camera