Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Concealed Carry now allowed at CU

Old 03-08-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sapper71
I love when people say, "But what does an assault rifle have to do with hunting". Answer: Absolutely nothing nor was the second amendment written to allow you to possess weapons to hunt. It was written to insure that citizens were able maintain weapons similar to what the military has at the time to insure against a tyrannical government. Being former military and doing the job that I do now in the East Los Angeles area, I can tell you from frontline experience gun laws do not affect criminals ability to access firearms not firs it affect their decision to use them. Only people it prevents from owning them is me and you and we're not the ones going to go rob a bank.
I'm guessing Army Rangers?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Incognito
It's always comforting to know that there are still rational & reasonable persons in power in this world when our gun rights, which were written long ago by our (very thoughtful) forefathers who knew about the importance of free armed citizens, defeat the stupidity & ignorance of those who attempt to take them away. Anyone who believes that by prohibiting law abiding CCW permitted citizens from carrying in certain locations, that this will somehow also deter the criminal element, ought to have their sanity questioned.
Great post. I also believe our forefathers had GREAT insight as to what, and could, happen in this country even in the many years after they were long gone. I still commend them for that. And I hate it when some say the Constitution is "outdated" or not suited to modern days. To that I say BULLSHIT...!!! These guys knew what they were talking about back then and it applies today as much as it ever did...!!!

I always wonder about.....if just one of those teachers at Columbine would have carried. I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different. Thank God CO has the balls to step up to the plate...!!!

Quick Reply: Concealed Carry now allowed at CU