Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

For all the libs that hate guns....

Old 09-25-2010, 09:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Listen Up..... I only want to say this once!

You can not have the 1st Constitutional Right unless you support the 2nd Constitutional Right.....and you use it!
Old 09-25-2010, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

there are a lot of dbags out there that should not own guns....which is why i own a springfield armory xd 9mm
Old 09-25-2010, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKCliff
Listen Up..... I only want to say this once!

You can not have the 1st Constitutional Right unless you support the 2nd Constitutional Right.....and you use it!
Thank You

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eagle..jpg
Views:	59
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	90848
Old 09-25-2010, 09:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tcorreia
there are a lot of dbags out there that should not own guns....which is why i own a springfield armory xd 9mm
Which is why I own an M1A!!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Being as I am legally forbidden to possess firearms I can see more clearly now that the average person doesn't need / probably shouldn't have one. It might be a nice security blanket, but most people won't even remember they have it in the unlikely event they actually need it.

Not that I am against responsible gun ownership, just seems every auto forum on the internet is full of dudes fluffing themselves up with talk about guns but they aren't really built for that.

Also to the author: You rear ended some dudes, they got mad, and now you need a gun? You keep a staff?!? handy by your door? Can't imagine why anyone would want to restrict gun ownership.

Last edited by Repo503; 09-26-2010 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had this conversation with my wife some years ago when I was putting guns in different places around the house when we just purchased it. She was saying there was no need and that I was going crazy. I told here that I am thinking of my families protection. I reminded her about our conversations about guns way before we were married. I was raised with them, and will always have them. She asked me what I would do if she asked me to get rid of them. I said I would without question. I then wished her good luck in finding a new husband that was a punk ass. She just turned and walked away, as she did she muttered...... you guy's and your guns.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Repo503
Being as I am legally forbidden to possess firearms I can see more clearly now that the average person doesn't need / probably shouldn't have one. It might be a nice security blanket, but most people won't even remember they have it in the unlikely event they actually need it.

Not that I am against responsible gun ownership, just seems every auto forum on the internet is full of dudes fluffing themselves up with talk about guns but they aren't really built for that.

Also to the author: You rear ended some dudes, they got mad, and now you need a gun? You keep a staff?!? handy by your door? Can't imagine why anyone would want to restrict gun ownership.
Why are you restricted, felon? The person I accidentally rear ended threatened me physical harm. The SOP of a traffic accident is to call the police then exchange insurance, not threaten the person that accidentally caused an accident. The staff was a metal flag pole, I put it out on gameday. I just reached for anything. Guns should be restricted to those who have taken the civil liberties of others(murders, rapists, etc), not someone who wishes to protect themselves from the harm. I find nothing wrong with that.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Freak
I'm all for guns...but...to say you have a gun "that's ready for action" is the exact reason the left has any sort of argument.

I don't know any conservatives that buy a gun and basically say, come get some. You sound like a disgruntled liberal.
You know what I meant, quit blowing smoke. This has nothing to do with conservative vs liberal.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Freak
I'm all for guns...but...to say you have a gun "that's ready for action" is the exact reason the left has any sort of argument.

I don't know any conservatives that buy a gun and basically say, come get some. You sound like a disgruntled liberal.
Whats the point in having a gun if its not loaded. Im not one of these crazy guys who constantly feels like people are out to get me but i also have guns in my house that are loaded. I buy guns because i like them and like to shoot them. I keep them loaded for the just in case type situation. I have found though that since i got a ccw that i don't run my mouth as much and i have never pulled a gun on anyone and i hope i never have to. You can almost always talk yourself out of any situation but there may come a time when you can't (like when the guy was banging on the op's door). Might as well be prepared for the situation if it ever happens.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Be sure to get the proper home defense ammo (Don't use Birdshot) Get some 3" Mag 00 or 000 Buck shells

Quick Reply: For all the libs that hate guns....