Notices
Gladiator Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep Gladiator or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Gladiator Mojave Is Jeep's First Desert Rated Vehicle

Old 08-05-2020, 01:16 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Gladiator Mojave Is Jeep's First Desert Rated Vehicle

Gladiator Mojave Is Jeep's First Desert Rated Vehicle
By Brett Foote

The new Gladiator Mojave is more than just a trail rider - it's also a high-speed desert runner.

The following users liked this post:
dmwil (08-05-2020)
Old 08-06-2020, 06:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Not sure what they think is high speed Desert driving is but their more than welcome to try to keep up with my jk in the Desert or anywhere else.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by caryt
Not sure what they think is high speed Desert driving is but their more than welcome to try to keep up with my jk in the Desert or anywhere else.
Hrm... because your jeep was good for high speed desert driving right out of the box... riiight... this is a pretty danged good start at the very least. Already comes with bypass shocks, decent tires, tuning so that some of the safety nannies aren't causing you trouble. I guarantee this thing will skunk your jeep when it was in its stock configuration.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Never said it was...
Their trying to market it as a High-speed desert racer ...like I said whats their idea of hi speed...and racing
Ok, leave mine out of it let them try to keep up with a Ford Raptor...even a 10 year old one.

Is it nice they added some shocks and bumps yea but a High-speed desert racer..that's marketing BS and ya know it.

Quick Reply: Gladiator Mojave Is Jeep's First Desert Rated Vehicle