Notices
General Junk If you've got non-JK related stuff that you want to get rid of, please post them for sale in this forum.

American Flag Decals

Old 02-13-2013, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Minute
have you turned on the new lately? they voted that guy in AGAIN!
I like that :-)
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eumel789

Have you tried reading this thread???
No, I didn't read all 7 pages of this thread, I just saw it and thought I'd ask, I'll just order some from somewhere else.

The problem with forums is people like you, who obviously have all day to read, critique and regulate others posts. I occasionally look and I saw this thread so I asked. God forbid my inquiry, it won't happen again. My deepest apologies JK-FORUM hall monitor.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ptrckdillard
No, I didn't read all 7 pages of this thread, I just saw it and thought I'd ask, I'll just order some from somewhere else.

The problem with forums is people like you, who obviously have all day to read, critique and regulate others posts. I occasionally look and I saw this thread so I asked. God forbid my inquiry, it won't happen again. My deepest apologies JK-FORUM hall monitor.
I just simply asked a question, but somehow you did not like it. Just take responsibility for your actions and don't make up stories like...the problem with forums is...!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eumel789

I just simply asked a question, but somehow you did not like it. Just take responsibility for your actions and don't make up stories like...the problem with forums is...!
I also simply asked a question which you had a condescending response to, hence you didnt like my question either. Why is it okay for you to not like my question and state your dislike but it's not okay for me to voice my dislike of your response? Plus you did it publicly, probably trying to be funny, a simple PM or thread response saying , hey if you want to order these, the information is posted on one of the earlier pages of this thread. That wouldve sufficed But no, you wanted to be a smart#%s so I responded back the same.

You are right, I wasn't trying to say anything bad about the forum, just about you. Some of these threads are over 100 pages, I was a little lazy and didn't want to read all of it so I thought I'd ask. Again my deepest apologies won't happen again.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bickering aside gentleman I still have black in stock but I now have SILVER available. Pictures will follow later. Still the same price $10 shipped
Thanks for looking
Old 02-13-2013, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default pm sent

Black stickers?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RavenZ33
Bickering aside gentleman I still have black in stock but I now have SILVER available. Pictures will follow later. Still the same price $10 shipped
Thanks for looking
Haha, sorry Raven and sorry eumel. Order placed and payment sent. Thanks brother
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Default Silver

Originally Posted by RavenZ33
Thanks for looking
I would like to see the photos of the silver. Thinking they would look pretty good on my BFGreen.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Timh

I would like to see the photos of the silver. Thinking they would look pretty good on my BFGreen.
Here is what the silver looks like gentlemen

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1631001597.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	422285
Old 02-14-2013, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Raven,
I sent you 10 bucks via PayPal on 2/10. I would like the silver set.

Quick Reply: American Flag Decals