Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

What up from ok

Old 02-18-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What up from ok

Hey I was out on business in el paso and Albuquerque this week. Seen some sweet jks. Wondering where you guys wheel? Looks like grant nm is a place. Next time I'm out I would like the tour
Old 02-21-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Bump. I know you guys are out there..
Old 02-21-2011, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

ya we are here, there is just about any kind of wheeling you would like to do from moab style to mtns. just no mud unless you hit it on the right day, so let us know ni advance for next time,
Old 02-22-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

There is a possible employment opportunity for me in NM. I may be in the Las Cruces area in the near future!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by WTFool
There is a possible employment opportunity for me in NM. I may be in the Las Cruces area in the near future!
thats a broad question last i hered in cruces there is no construction work but border patrol is looking all the time so it depends on what you do or willing to do
Old 02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

oh i wont be looking for work. Work may be re-locating me there, i'll have a job. Will be more money and a better future for me, the hardest part is getting the wife on board. She doesnt wanna move too far from her family here in OK and think that the location is too close to the border. I told her there shouldn't be much to worry about, although it is close to the border it is still north of it.

She's a teacher so it shouldn't be difficult for her to find work either. She teaches English so she'll have a lot of teaching to do! She'd probably have to learn spanish but i'm certain NM school system is better than OK's. I think OK is 49th in teacher pay

I heard Cruces is a beautiful city, i may be out that way in may anyway just to check stuff out and get some work done.

Quick Reply: What up from ok