Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Utah JK-Forum Meet-N-Greet Jan. 14

Old 01-14-2010, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to have to back out. Normally I would say "sadly" but I just signed papers to start a sorely needed new job tomorrow so I've got to do some prep for that.

However, please, please, please hold another greet/trail run sometime soon, I really wanna meet those of a like mind!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by everydave
I'm going to have to back out. Normally I would say "sadly" but I just signed papers to start a sorely needed new job tomorrow so I've got to do some prep for that.

However, please, please, please hold another greet/trail run sometime soon, I really wanna meet those of a like mind!
I will try to do these every other month with a JK trail run on the other months.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
I will try to do these every other month with a JK trail run on the other months.
Isn't there some kind of trail run with Teraflex going on this Saturday up Lake Fork Canyon? I didn't see anything on the Teraflex website but got something about it on facebook. That is this Saturday right? Just want to make sure I have my dates right. I'm still planning on showing up tonight as well.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by SLCJK
Isn't there some kind of trail run with Teraflex going on this Saturday up Lake Fork Canyon? I didn't see anything on the Teraflex website but got something about it on facebook. That is this Saturday right? Just want to make sure I have my dates right. I'm still planning on showing up tonight as well.
Yes, up Spanish Fork Canyon, I'll being going on this one. We'll have details tonight.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for a great time! Seeing the old group was totally cool! The people checking out all the JK's out front was pretty cool too!

And to top it off, I WON a set of Teraflex C-gussets!!!!!

Im stuffed!!!

Thanks again Joe and Teraflex!!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
JK Junkie

Yep... it was fun, plus my wife got to see all your JKs and sees that I need a lift and some new tires.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:46 PM
JK Freak

Thanks Joe and Dennis it was a good time.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

My wife won a set of C-gussets also. She says she might give them to me. Now I just have to talk her into buying me a welder so I can put them on.

Good to see all the JK's in the lot, even if mine was the only one covered in mud.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

-yup, it was fun seeing all the JK folks. Thanks Joe & Dennis for putting it together.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys ,nice seeing everyone .. I had a Great time Nice seeing that many Jks in the winter........ and Miguel you always win every thing

Thanks Joe and Dennis

Quick Reply: Utah JK-Forum Meet-N-Greet Jan. 14