Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tucson Crew JK meet and Greet!!

Old 08-17-2008, 07:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AZ Bulldog

Thanks again to James and Denise for hosting the party and it was great seeing everyone and meeting some new people.

Thanks for the fun time I enjoyed meeting everyone. Sorry I left early, I was looking forwar to the naked swimming. In particular a good game of naked MarcoPolo

Ok, gatta go take a couple out Jeeping...
Old 08-17-2008, 07:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks to James and Denise, excellent meet and greet, weather couldn't be better and beer was cold and the tequila was flowing................
nice to meet new people and see friends again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 08-17-2008, 08:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AZ Bulldog
Wakie, wakie all my lil' and
... now what makes you think we wouln't all be in top form this morning?

I feel great -- I think the Zulu were on to something with that ritual possibly something about the acute burning of the eye and sinuses that makes the rest of your body forget that you should be ready to hurl...

Anyway, thanks a lot to Mr. and Mrs. RockWraith for hosting -- I had a blast. Hope we can get in a run or two before I have to take off
Old 08-17-2008, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

It was really nice meeting some of the Tucson Crew and friends - your all really nice people. James and Denise thanks for hosting this.

-Mark
Old 08-17-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Thanks to James and Denise for hosting this M&G, we all had a great time. I can't wait to get out there and do some more wheeling. I tried doing some yardwork right now but I need those pellets James

I probably just got 30 bites in 10 minutes...
Old 08-17-2008, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I felt fine for the drive back to Phoenix this morning additional thanks to James and Denise for the comfy couch to sleep on
Old 08-17-2008, 11:29 AM
JK Freak

My thanks to the wonderful hosts of the evening. Had a blast and hopefully you'll invite me again even after the introduction to the south african tequila shot

James, shorten that volleyball net will ya
Old 08-18-2008, 05:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Morning Tucson!!

Just wanted to say Denise and I both enjoyed having you all over for the evening. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting new folks. Surprisingly I felt pretty good in the morning despite the SPECIAL shots, ( Thanks Jeremy)

Hope everyone is well and no-one got too sick

You guys and gal were great guests and we hope to do this agian in the future..

Thanks, James and Denise...
Old 08-08-2011, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default I would wish to attend and meet fellow JK owners!

I just finished (well for this month) building my JK and would highly enjoy meeting fellow JK'rs and swap stories. I work M-F evenings and reside in Green Valley. If you set up a weekend function, I am sure to attend along with the better half! There are two of us down here with modified JK's and we hit the trails whenever they are open for travel. Wish to catch up with one JK we saw a month back, plates read MTNAPE and was a green 4-dr up by Tucson Mall.
Thanks and look forward to a meet-n-greet!!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Tross
I just finished (well for this month) building my JK and would highly enjoy meeting fellow JK'rs and swap stories. I work M-F evenings and reside in Green Valley. If you set up a weekend function, I am sure to attend along with the better half! There are two of us down here with modified JK's and we hit the trails whenever they are open for travel. Wish to catch up with one JK we saw a month back, plates read MTNAPE and was a green 4-dr up by Tucson Mall.
Thanks and look forward to a meet-n-greet!!
Good to see you on the forum. You may have better luck in the Tucson BS thread as far as activity and people knowing you're around. We stage several runs out of that thread also. As far as that Jeep goes, that is what is called "Mountain Ape" and was built by Mike at CrossedUp Offroad here in tucson close to 4 years ago I believe. I've seen it around town several times but have yet to ever see it on any of the JK forums.

There are quite a few of us here in Tucson and we try to get out whenever we can!

Quick Reply: Tucson Crew JK meet and Greet!!