Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

TeraFlex Delta Trail Run Sept. 17-18

Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TeraFlex Delta Trail Run Sept. 17-18

When Sept.17-18 Leave Teraflex at 3pm Friday, or meet us in Delta Saturday morning. We will leave the Fairgrounds parking lot at 9Am Sat morning.

Where Delta Utah meet in the fairgrounds parking lot. Those spending the night, will have access to the rock crawl course that night. We can camp in the Fair Grounds parking lot, get a room, or just come in the morning.

Trail We will be heading 45 miles out of town to a trail called Chainsaw. The lower section is rated a 4-4.5 on the 1 to 5 scale. Lockers are almost required, (unless you want to do some serious rallying and get pulled over a few spots). 33 inch tires are the very minimum. The trail is wide, so there should very little chance for body damage on the lower section. JK's do very well on the lower section and part of the upperl The upper part is much more difficult, some will run all or part of the upper trail. The rest can watch the carnage, or head back down. Craig Stump ( old school Rock Crawl director) will be guiding us. He knows the area like no other, his trips are always one of the best we do all year. Don't be scared, you can do it !!!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
When Don't be scared, you can do it !!!
I am scared!! i hope and think i will be able to make it on sat.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome!

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Delta Trail Run Sept. 17-18