Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

School me on some Jeep trails

Old 12-06-2012, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default School me on some Jeep trails

So I have been Jeeping all over the San Juan's. Which area has better Jeep trails, Winter Park or Steamboat? Looking for a change of venue for summer vacation 2013.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Default Reviving the Question - Northern CO / Medicine Bows WY

So, plans changed and I found this thread using search. Winter Park, Steamboat options for Jeeping? Or Maybe up to the Medicine Bows in WY...? Camping is a part of the equation. No super serious stuff. Roughly June 30-Aug 2.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rlew0083
So I have been Jeeping all over the San Juan's. Which area has better Jeep trails, Winter Park or Steamboat? Looking for a change of venue for summer vacation 2013.
What about between Crested Butte/Aspen? Pearl Pass, Taylor Pass, Schofield Pass, Devils Punch Bowl, Crystal Mill, to name a few. If you get through all that and need more go up to the Flat Tops North of Glenwood Springs for something a little different (Transfer Trail) Flat tops is a huge area to explore and a little different than the typical mountains. Tons of Camping near theses trails as well and most of the sites are free

Last edited by skates04; 08-15-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Quick Reply: School me on some Jeep trails