Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Prescott Area Ride 2/3/2008

Old 01-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes they are, but it has been a long time since have done broken arrow. They can be done with a stock jeep but you need to watch it. I have come real close to getting the body before.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by trail master
Yes they are, but it has been a long time since have done broken arrow. They can be done with a stock jeep but you need to watch it. I have come real close to getting the body before.

Ok thanks, I'll pass for now.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bummer, I got my Tera 2.5 but still only my stocker X tires. Thanks for the invite though.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Man I'd love to get down there for that. Course, I don't think I'd make it through the trail, but it'd still be fun.

I'm tired of snow. Another foot fell today and it's still going.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by utahgoose
Man I'd love to get down there for that. Course, I don't think I'd make it through the trail, but it'd still be fun.

I'm tired of snow. Another foot fell today and it's still going.
Too bad you can't make it. the way your jeep is set up you could make it with little or no prob. The trails only have a few spots that get your attention. If you have atleast a mild lift and good tires you will have no problem.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by trail master

Too bad you can't make it. the way your jeep is set up you could make it with little or no prob. The trails only have a few spots that get your attention. If you have atleast a mild lift and good tires you will have no problem.
That's good to know. I just wish I could convince the boss that I NEED the time off to test out my Jeep. My wife would jump at the chance to go... but that whole work thing always gets in the way.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by utahgoose
That's good to know. I just wish I could convince the boss that I NEED the time off to test out my Jeep. My wife would jump at the chance to go... but that whole work thing always gets in the way.
I know what you mean. Been trying to get to rubicon for years. Still haven't made it!

Quick Reply: Prescott Area Ride 2/3/2008