Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Poughkeepsie Gulch

Old 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poughkeepsie Gulch

Ok all of you in Colorado. Is Poughkeepsie Gulch as rough as it appears on video?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've been through there several times. There is really only one significant obstacle... there are multiple lines to choose from - and the one on the far right (going up) is the easiest... My recommendation would definately be to start from the engineer side and go up toward the california gultch side by Lake Como. Absolutely beautiful trail - made the BF Goodrich top 10 in the US one year...
Old 03-10-2011, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RockinJK
I've been through there several times. There is really only one significant obstacle... there are multiple lines to choose from - and the one on the far right (going up) is the easiest... My recommendation would definately be to start from the engineer side and go up toward the california gultch side by Lake Como. Absolutely beautiful trail - made the BF Goodrich top 10 in the US one year...
Doable in a stock Rubicon!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

I found it pretty easy...

Quick Reply: Poughkeepsie Gulch