Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Jeep shops

Old 08-10-2011, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix Jeep shops

Wifey wants to take me to Phoenix this weekend for a little shopping spree (early b-day gift). Looks like we'll be hitting up some gun stores and hopefully some good Jeep shops. I know of some gun places in Phoenix already, but what does PHX have to offer for my Jeep? I'd like a place that has some decent items in stock (heck, I'd buy some rock sliders if they had some). I've heard COP 4x4 is up there, but I wasn't sure if they have a store front or not.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-10-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You can check out 4WD/4WP in Phoenix. They seem to have quite alot of parts in stock

Edit: Theres also Absolute offroad but ive never been there before
Old 08-10-2011, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Croce
You can check out 4WD/4WP in Phoenix. They seem to have quite alot of parts in stock

Edit: Theres also Absolute offroad but ive never been there before
Thanks Croce. I'll look into both those places.

Only one reply though? Guessin' everyone's asleep...
Old 08-10-2011, 10:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

COP4X4 will order most. 4wheelparts, 4wheeler supply, desert rat are the most well known.. Also right down street from 4wheeler supply is Firestik where you can get all cb antenna goods

Guns.. Scottsdale Gun Club and USAUTOWEAPONS hands down. Try before you buy at Scottsdale Gun Club and they wont charge you if you buy. Just ask to shoot for free before you buy. They always say yes

Last edited by Hskr4x4; 08-10-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hskr4x4
COP4X4 will order most. 4wheelparts, 4wheeler supply, desert rat are the most well known.. Also right down street from 4wheeler supply is Firestik where you can get all cb antenna goods

Guns.. Scottsdale Gun Club and USAUTOWEAPONS hands down. Try before you buy at Scottsdale Gun Club and they wont charge you if you buy. Just ask to shoot for free before you buy. They always say yes
The gun store idea really depends on what type of guns you are looking for. It is best to call around. Neither Scottsdale Gun Club nore US Auto Weapons carry FALs or Marlins. Those are the two I most recently looked for. I am happy with some used guns too, so I am not as picky as some of the yuppie gun buyers in North Scottsdale.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:18 PM
JK Junkie

Cant beat used Glocks for $285 (in great condition)
Old 08-11-2011, 07:23 AM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

If your looking for some sliders, check out the OR-FAB, they are the strongest and very good quality. And made localy! They can be bought in most stores.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome info guys. I was thinking about heading over to American Spirit Arms in Scottsdale to see what their side charging uppers look like. I just finished building my own lower so I wouldn't mind something new to put on top of it.

As for my Jeep I'm in search for quite a few things, sliders, swaybar disco's, evap skids, d-ring shackles... on and on and on.

I'll definitely check out some of these places listed. It's a shame I'm 3 hours away from such a fun place to be.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Jeep shops