Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-14-2010, 05:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
wow nice guys on gettin new toys!! i cant do much to my jeep for awhile now...boo
DONT WORRY IM WITH YOU!!!!!! AT LEAST TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Church goes to 12pm then I think the wifey has plans for us. If not Casey I might be able to talk her into something. Ill let you know.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by remark
I love new stuff!

I broke down today and got a new front bumper, ordered new coils and winch. I also should have some OR Fab armor showing up any time now too!! Then after the installs its off to more trails!
What bumper did you go with? and what coils? Is it gonna sit taller? Tell us more
Old 10-14-2010, 02:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
IM HERE wondering the same thing! thinking about heading to table mesa this sunday maybe run terminator and check out a couple other trails I have not run before.

Any interest anyone????

Yo!! Just Checking In. Nice seeing another PHX J.K up in Florence..

The Next Few weeks are Busy for me but I'm Interested in making a day trip and hit a few of the trails you mention. I'll keep in touch ..or maybe when you all get a run together just let me know so I can make plans to attend.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
What bumper did you go with? and what coils? Is it gonna sit taller? Tell us more
I got a Smittybilt XRC front stubby. I picked it up for a great price at one of the local dealerships that wanted it out of their store. And then I called Dave at Northridge to get a winch. (He talked me down to a Warn M8000, though he had the 9.5ti in stock that I was looking at. Wow saved me $ and now more to spend on other mods.)

I also am upgrading my coils to the OME HD coils. That should add about an inch to my lift (tires are still the same though)

Oh yeah I got the rocker side armor from OR Fab the other day. They look great, but putting them on still scares the hell out of me.

I figure I have a long weekend ahead, or maybe 2 easy weekends.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rockwraith
yo!! Just checking in. nice seeing another phx j.k up in florence..

The next few weeks are busy for me but i'm interested in making a day trip and hit a few of the trails you mention. I'll keep in touch ..or maybe when you all get a run together just let me know so i can make plans to attend.
thanks....will do!!!! Im down to run whenever but my kids have baseball most saturdays!!!! Ill let you know if we get somthin togeater!!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:44 PM
JK Super Freak

I got a Smittybilt XRC front stubby. I picked it up for a great price at one of the local dealerships that wanted it out of their store. And then I called Dave at Northridge to get a winch. (He talked me down to a Warn M8000, though he had the 9.5ti in stock that I was looking at. Wow saved me $ and now more to spend on other mods.)

I also am upgrading my coils to the OME HD coils. That should add about an inch to my lift (tires are still the same though)

Oh yeah I got the rocker side armor from OR Fab the other day. They look great, but putting them on still scares the hell out of me.

Yates was telling me you will definatley need a friend/extra set of hands. Also using blue painters tape to keep scratches and scuffs to a min. Good luck. Wish I was closer to come and help ya.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

nice cant wait to see them all on!

Old 10-14-2010, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Jeep goes in the body shop monday to fix the hood.......ect.......
Old 10-14-2010, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Default In Moab

Made it to Moab...stripped the jeep down nekkid'!...met up with the TeraFlex crew and gunna sneak out a little run before the meet tomorrow. We are Rde2Rok!!! Here are a few pics from today, will post some tomorrow.

A quick stop in Monument Valley...Wow!

Setting up camp and stripping the jeep.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!