Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-06-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Capone

How does freeway driving feel. The extra air resistance is noticeable on my set up.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by remark
Capone

How does freeway driving feel. The extra air resistance is noticeable on my set up.
I will keep you posted, I have not had it on long enough yet to give a solid report...
Old 10-06-2010, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by remark
I was at the Audi dealership getting wipers for my A6, lol.

Yeah go for the AEV hood!!!!

BTW work looks like crap today and so are all the neighboring businesses. McDowell is closed with lines down and Rush has no power...(how is that working for you Roger?)
Next time you're in say hello.

Busy, busy, busy today. About 800 cars on the lot damaged from the hail storm.

Some worse than others. Theres a couple Bentleys next door that look like someone wrote in morse-code up and down the body. Most cars have dents on every body panel. Good time to be in the dent repair business.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyone going to florence jct this weekend????? I was going to run payette but Im now the only one interested so that is canceled!!!! I think i will run down to florence saturday am for the day if anyone wants to join!!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Capone
Here it is Sheks!

Attachment 93554Attachment 93555

Wiring them in is kickin my ass about another day and it may go on Craigs List...
WOW NICE! ill keep my eye on craigs list hahah
Old 10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by Capone
Here it is Sheks!

Attachment 93554Attachment 93555

Wiring them in is kickin my ass about another day and it may go on Craigs List...
Nice Tony, Looks great! Look at all those lampsMoab night run would be a perfect test run.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice Tony... Cant wait to see them lit up.

Intrested in your freeway report on the drag - I had my 50 in Rigid Ind light bar installed Tuesday and i can feel it, even as low profile as it is...

See you at practice tonight...
Old 10-07-2010, 08:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rubicondevil07
Hey anybody know how to get to Elvis in Florence?
Elvis (Florence) - 3.5 – 4.5 Depends on what obstacles you choose.

Synopsis
This trail basically follows the wash south east of Sandman Rd in Florence Junction. Normally this trail is run South to North from the Price Rd entrance. Then you turn Left or North from Price Rd onto Sandman Rd. The trail begins in the wash off of the right side of Sandman rd. There are a lot of optional routes and obstacles along the trail. You can make this trail as hard as you want depending on what route you pick. Lots of fun stuff to play on along the trail. Most all of the difficult obstacles can be bypassed via side routes that branch off of the main trail.

Difficulty
This trail can be extremely hard or impassable for an FJ depending on what line or ruote you chose to take at the obstacles. There are some very large rock gardens and many large waterfalls. The first set of major obstacles has multiple routes depending on your rig to take. The second obstacle is basically the “J turn” for jeeps or a moderate waterfall you will need to crest. The third bigger obstacles is either a very tight FJ squeeze or a 10’-12’ vertical waterfall. Both of thoe choices are followed up with a couple 4’-5’ smaller waterfalls.

Length
Trail is 4.65 Miles long from the start point off of Sandman Road. You can take the trail further to Box Canyon and Cottonwood Canyon exits. After the 4.65 Mile trail points it is very easy.

Florence Exact location removed from review. PM me for more info.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

GOT A GUY WITH A 2 DOOR X WHOS GOONA COME ALONG LIFTED ON 35s hes got a winch and stuff so hopefully he will be ok!!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
GOT A GUY WITH A 2 DOOR X WHOS GOONA COME ALONG LIFTED ON 35s hes got a winch and stuff so hopefully he will be ok!!!!!
my 2dr x with 35s has yet to be stopped! The only thing that holds me back from doing some of the tougher (boulder filled) trails is the lack of sliders...

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!