Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-03-2010, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice!

Looks sweet guys I also heard my Landscaper went and cleared some of the trail for me I don't need any more pin-striping ya know...
And John the bumper looks GOOD I think I need to talk to Yates about those Tube Doors. Looks like you all had a good time. I still havent given up hope on Moab either........
Old 10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice job guys! Tony where is ur Light bar?
Old 10-03-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Tony...talk to Dan about the OR-Fab doors. He got a smokin deal.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

YES BUY THE OR-FAB DOORS THE WARRIOR ONES SUCK!!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 01:23 AM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

I'm starting to give up hope on Moab. A quick trip for a front end alighnment & tire ballance turned into $$$$$$$$$$ L-Hub,tie rod end and a new & improved tracbar! $$$$ Puts a real bummer on my trip!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well the OR Fab doors went on like "butta"... Great craftmanship and design. The hardest part was getting them out of the box... Cant wait to get the back doors now...

Now, what to do for mirrors? I dont know if i want to go with the relocation kit or just add some mirrors to the tube-doors?

As i was deep into my thought, stairing off into the distance at my old dear friend the Harley (pre-Chingon), I had an idea - what about a nice strong billet mirror? I think i'll give it a shot but, how the hell do I find a strong billet mounting brackets to go around the tube?

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by AhMyGawd; 10-04-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I use the Mopar brackets for the windshield. Inexpensive option, although you can't see much on the passenger side.

Yates
Old 10-04-2010, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Well the OR Fab doors went on like "butta"... Great craftmanship and design. The hardest part was getting them out of the box... Cant wait to get the back doors now...

Now, what to do for mirrors? I dont know if i want to go with the relocation kit or just add some mirrors to the tube-doors?

As i was deep into my thought, stairing off into the distance at my old dear friend the Harley (pre-Chingon), I had an idea - what about a nice strong billet mirror? I think i'll give it a shot but, how the hell do I find a strong billet mounting brackets to go around the tube?
Thoughts anyone?
I sent you an email with the link to billet mounting brackets. Baja Designs makes a
solid one.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
I'm starting to give up hope on Moab. A quick trip for a front end alighnment & tire ballance turned into $$$$$$$$$$ L-Hub,tie rod end and a new & improved tracbar! $$$$ Puts a real bummer on my trip!
Sorry to hear that John How about a local camping trip up north say Payson along the Rim
Old 10-04-2010, 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Dan you still cruising with the OR-FAB doors?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!