Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix JK's

oops...you just posted the pics. You're fast!
Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
oops...you just posted the pics. You're fast!

thanks john!!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you John and Brenda...
Old 09-26-2010, 08:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Default A big thanks

That was a great time. My girls loved your house and pool. We appreciated you all having us over. Oh and if ya'll need help with the left overs just let me know...lol
Old 09-26-2010, 09:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your peace!

If anyone is looking to buy some adjustable control arms, I will have some Currie Front Lowers and Rear Uppers for sale in a few weeks.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Not lookin good!!!

I have exhausted all but 1 resource in Moab The Riverside Oasis campground used to have the little cabin rooms with a bed and bathroom for like $40. I am waiting on a return phone call for any open rooms. If they are sold out I will not make the trip, wife and I for that matter don't want to camp in the dust for three days. I will keep you posted. Or we can get an apartment for thee nights for about $1200
Old 09-27-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Capone
I have exhausted all but 1 resource in Moab The Riverside Oasis campground used to have the little cabin rooms with a bed and bathroom for like $40. I am waiting on a return phone call for any open rooms. If they are sold out I will not make the trip, wife and I for that matter don't want to camp in the dust for three days. I will keep you posted. Or we can get an apartment for thee nights for about $1200

WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT???? I wanna go to moab....... sounds like you all were busy at johns house making whelling plans without me!!!!!!

also just wanted to let u all know that I am planing on going to ouray co. again next july 4th we will be staying at the koa and they do have the little cabins for like 40 a night if anyone else wants to go for some wheelin... I think july 1st -5th or something like that....
i have some pics of this past summer on my profile ...check them out!!!!!
it will be a family trip and my neighbor with his cj-5 is allready in...... there will be tons of jeeps there that weekend from all over the country.... it is a great time!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Casey,

We were thinking about the Teraflex thing on the 14th. I think we waited too long plus other events going on at the same time in Moab so NOTHING is avail.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by Capone
Thats not a bad deal !! For 20 people TENT TRAILER Or sounds like a good time to take a new pusher for a test drive! How else do you test drive a motorhome?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT???? I wanna go to moab....... sounds like you all were busy at johns house making whelling plans without me!!!!!!

also just wanted to let u all know that I am planing on going to ouray co. again next july 4th we will be staying at the koa and they do have the little cabins for like 40 a night if anyone else wants to go for some wheelin... I think july 1st -5th or something like that....
i have some pics of this past summer on my profile ...check them out!!!!!
it will be a family trip and my neighbor with his cj-5 is allready in...... there will be tons of jeeps there that weekend from all over the country.... it is a great time!!!!
I may be interested in joining you. I love Ouray - and go every year but missed the last two... The KOA rocks!!

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!