Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by TonyT
Sounds good guys.

Anyone on here take their child to Grayhawk Elementary? I saw a Blue Unlimited with what I think is the Expedition 1 roof rack up top. It has the JK-Forum Phoenix decals on it.

Im procrastinating the prep until this weekend. Not looking forward to chiseling the heatsheild/sound dampening with hand tools.

TonyT
That sounds like REMARKs jeep! he lives in Scottsdale. I left that stuff down and sprayed over it. If you want, I have an air chisel you can use, or try a heavy duty wire wheel cup on a grinder. I think I have one of them also. I'm off on Sat. so let me know.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks John, I might take you up on that. Let me check it out when what ive got and see how difficult it is.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah that was my wife
Old 09-16-2010, 10:39 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by TonyT
Thanks John, I might take you up on that. Let me check it out when what ive got and see how difficult it is.
No problem TonyT. Just call me.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Glad to see everyone is still here. Cant wait for the next meet and greet. We should have one right before October 2nd if ya know what I mean
Old 09-17-2010, 09:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Meet and great sounds good...... Dont forget f.j. Camping trip with t.o.r. The second weekend of oct. I was thinking about going down the week before to find a good place to set up camp. Rubicon devil said they were gonna have a site but my neighbor and i will be bringing our toy haulers. I thought it would be cool to find a spot for all of us who plan on going to camp togeather!!!!..... Any input from thoes of you who plan on going???? Anyone want to make the long drive down there with me that first weekend in oct to scout it out???
Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Fedex sucks!!!

Light bar is sitting at the FedEx wherhouse.... They need a Sig. to let me have it I am going to try and get there tonight before 8:00p when they close, over on 51st av and Lower Buckeye. The Brown Santa never plays this game FedEx claims it's because it came from Canada(MBPR).

And for the job, should have a lot more Family and Jeep time will be working four 10's so it's a lot better than 5 13's (No pun) and the only travel will be within the State. An old employer heard I was looking and gave me a call, so I will be returning to the State of AZ. So I will have more time for my
Old 09-17-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Capone
Light bar is sitting at the FedEx wherhouse.... They need a Sig. to let me have it I am going to try and get there tonight before 8:00p when they close, over on 51st av and Lower Buckeye. The Brown Santa never plays this game FedEx claims it's because it came from Canada(MBPR).

And for the job, should have a lot more Family and Jeep time will be working four 10's so it's a lot better than 5 13's (No pun) and the only travel will be within the State. An old employer heard I was looking and gave me a call, so I will be returning to the State of AZ. So I will have more time for my
Nice...and if you have Fridays off we could get together. Its nice having connections.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:44 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Glad to see everyone is still here. Cant wait for the next meet and greet. We should have one right before October 2nd if ya know what I mean
Hey Robert, that is what next Saturday is for. Everybody will be there excep Casey and Yates, they can't make it.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Meet and great sounds good...... Dont forget f.j. Camping trip with t.o.r. The second weekend of oct. I was thinking about going down the week before to find a good place to set up camp. Rubicon devil said they were gonna have a site but my neighbor and i will be bringing our toy haulers. I thought it would be cool to find a spot for all of us who plan on going to camp togeather!!!!..... Any input from thoes of you who plan on going???? Anyone want to make the long drive down there with me that first weekend in oct to scout it out???
That is also a subject we are going to discuss next Saturday. We plan on going to FJ for the TOR Adventure. We will be taking our RV and probably wing it when we get there.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!