Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-10-2014, 01:31 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ALL JEEP MEET & GREET

Date & Time
Saturday, April 5th
6pm-8pm

1860 South Stapley
Mesa, Arizona 85209

Event Information
https://www.facebook.com/AZWRANGLERS/events

Please add yourself to the "Going" list if going. We are trying to have some type of Jeep count for Mad Dog Saloon so hopefully they can block off enough parking for us

Last edited by Hskr4x4; 03-10-2014 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AC/DC
Welcome to the valley. I don't have anything to install but I have the space and all tools needed.
My place is at 40th ave and Cactus. PM if you need anything

Chris.
Awesome!
I'll get in touch with you once I get all the parts!
shocks/track bars, so nothing major.

Thanks
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ All easy with air tools. Lol.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:09 AM
JK Freak

Default Lurkin around

Old 03-21-2014, 06:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Tim, are you settled in? What part of town are you staying at?
Old 03-21-2014, 06:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by awesomo
Tim, are you settled in? What part of town are you staying at?
Bobby, good to hear from ya... Yeah, I'm settled in ... course not hard to do when all ya got is a straw mat to sleep on, sumbiatch gets hard on a tile floor, and a coleman cooler to keep my beers cold on my trail runs. I'm over here, near a little place I find not too many people wanna claim they know of, named Apache Junction. Kind of an odd place it is, almost like an amusement park in a weird kind a way. Ya drive around and you'll find all kinds of variety. Not only in the people walkin around (think Deliverance), but the businesses, and homes as well (wonder if those couches and washin machines on the front porches are any good). Anyway, I see a Meet & Greet posted for the 5th of April at the Mad Dog Saloon, 1860 South Stapley, Mesa, Arizona 8520. It's quite a ways out, but if I don't have a moment I'll probably go.

If ya have a free moment, I know your raisin a couple of kids, and tryin to keep a woman under control (is the dog waggin the tail or is the tail waggin the dog?), PM me, and let me know if ya wanna do a trail run, or meet up for a beer or 3.

It's good to be back in AZ, that New England area sure does suck. It was like when I lived in Philly for 4 years all over again, only colder for longer. It was like living in the Arctic, with a splash of Africa..... Never again.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Bobby, good to hear from ya... Yeah, I'm settled in ... course not hard to do when all ya got is a straw mat to sleep on, sumbiatch gets hard on a tile floor, and a coleman cooler to keep my beers cold on my trail runs. I'm over here, near a little place I find not too many people wanna claim they know of, named Apache Junction. Kind of an odd place it is, almost like an amusement park in a weird kind a way. Ya drive around and you'll find all kinds of variety. Not only in the people walkin around (think Deliverance), but the businesses, and homes as well (wonder if those couches and washin machines on the front porches are any good). Anyway, I see a Meet & Greet posted for the 5th of April at the Mad Dog Saloon, 1860 South Stapley, Mesa, Arizona 8520. It's quite a ways out, but if I don't have a moment I'll probably go.

If ya have a free moment, I know your raisin a couple of kids, and tryin to keep a woman under control (is the dog waggin the tail or is the tail waggin the dog?), PM me, and let me know if ya wanna do a trail run, or meet up for a beer or 3.

It's good to be back in AZ, that New England area sure does suck. It was like when I lived in Philly for 4 years all over again, only colder for longer. It was like living in the Arctic, with a splash of Africa..... Never again.

Exactly what I was hitting you up about!!! Remember when we toke Montana Mountain? I was thinking about taken the family up to that high elevation point. I know its more scenic driving then it is a technical trail, but it was pretty fun for me. Seeing if you wanted to go again?

What are you doing tonight, interested in meeting up at the old drinking spot at bourbon street? =)
Old 03-21-2014, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by awesomo
Exactly what I was hitting you up about!!! Remember when we toke Montana Mountain? I was thinking about taken the family up to that high elevation point. I know its more scenic driving then it is a technical trail, but it was pretty fun for me. Seeing if you wanted to go again?

What are you doing tonight, interested in meeting up at the old drinking spot at bourbon street? =)
Sure, haven't been up Montana in a long time, I like just driven around/havin some adult beverages, and lookin at stuff also. There is a scenic drive along the Salt River I did a while ago (see map for starting point) https://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.80...num=1&t=h&z=18 and ya end up over on Hwy 288 and can either go north to Young/Rim over to Payson or South and head back to Miami/Globe and take 60 to valley. 4 wheel drive needed but not hard.

And yeah, Bourbon could happen. Let me know.

Last edited by Jknockers; 03-21-2014 at 09:41 AM. Reason: I meant Payson
Old 03-22-2014, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

Default Night Run 03/22

Anyone interested in a night run, tonight? Nothing overly technical, just something to do on this nice Saturday evening.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Its been a long time since i posted but need some jeepers advice.

I had to settle for 04 grand cherokee but finally put 6 inch longarm lift on yesterday. What i need now is a 4x4 or alignment shops that can get this dialed in. The castor is way off and the coils contact the sway bar so def needs some adjusting back and i don't have the time to tinker.

I live in NW peoria now!

Thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-622036411.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	540402  

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!