Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Present!

Here and present. Just been working and working on my disciple ship at the church. Plus Briana has been sick for two weeks now and is finnally better. Yay Hope to see ya at Turkey Creek.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Checkin In

Present and well sir!

Busy at work......... I did however get an offer for new employment and have been making sure all is in order so no fingers are pointed at me when I depart
Old 09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here!

Dudes, I recently bought that go pro HD camera to mount on the underside of the jeep! Im, stoked to try it out and see if the evap canister reloc. is far enough away not to burst into flames (maybe i should buy another one now??) hehehe

I was thinking,

Red (john) you do alot of the organizing, we should consider doing some sortof official membership and donate a couple bucks every month to help pay for our cookouts, stickers etc. Maybe even pop up a website for pics and stuff?

Whatcha think?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Capone
Present and well sir!

Busy at work......... I did however get an offer for new employment and have been making sure all is in order so no fingers are pointed at me when I depart
Congrats Tony! When do you start and does it affect your ability for meet and greets or runs?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mmacJK
Here!

Dudes, I recently bought that go pro HD camera to mount on the underside of the jeep! Im, stoked to try it out and see if the evap canister reloc. is far enough away not to burst into flames (maybe i should buy another one now??) hehehe

I was thinking,

Red (john) you do alot of the organizing, we should consider doing some sortof official membership and donate a couple bucks every month to help pay for our cookouts, stickers etc. Maybe even pop up a website for pics and stuff?

Whatcha think?
I dont know if this will work since the forum is free and the logo is copyrighted..... but we can recieve donations if any wants to chip in for food and such. As far as stickers is concerned we can all chip in as well, or we can always ask Yates if he can make some more? I just dont want us to get into trouble on here.....
Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry guys I am not going to make to the Turkey Creek run. Takes lots of pics and give us a good review.

My aux trans cooler came in today and I will try to get in in Sunday.

TonyT have fun prepping the tub. That job sounds great as a finished project, but what a PITA.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by remark
Sorry guys I am not going to make to the Turkey Creek run. Takes lots of pics and give us a good review.

My aux trans cooler came in today and I will try to get in in Sunday.

TonyT have fun prepping the tub. That job sounds great as a finished project, but what a PITA.
There is always next time Remark.... We will take lots of pictures and give great details. Is anyone else going?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:51 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

OK, Ley me try to run thru this, TonyT- let me tell ya, It's a lot easier to pull the plugs and hose her out. I don't regret doing this.Can't wait to see your end result!

Capone, I hope that job is what your looking for and works out well for you and your family.(light bar)???

Robert , Glad to here the little one is finaly feeling better.

Shek's, Sucks to be you! I hate early mornings.

mmacJK, I try to post pics after every event in the group album. If anyone needs Phoenix JK stickers I have them. I just ask that you join the group.If anyone needs something made of the Phoenix JK (sort) get with me.As far as food money,Whenever we plan something,all are invited to pitch in. If you can't ,thats OK, if you want to contribute more than expected, thats OK also. This is what makes this Group such a cool thing!

Last edited by Rde2Rok; 09-16-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:59 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

By the way, THANKS for checkin in guy's! Was that kinda like ROLLCALL!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds good guys.

Anyone on here take their child to Grayhawk Elementary? I saw a Blue Unlimited with what I think is the Expedition 1 roof rack up top. It has the JK-Forum Phoenix decals on it.

Im procrastinating the prep until this weekend. Not looking forward to chiseling the heatsheild/sound dampening with hand tools.

TonyT

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!