Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-06-2013, 08:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I will see you guys in the morn.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

So early, but I'm up and ready to make the trip, so I will make the run!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Half way through the trail the battery completely dies. Jeep wouldn't start. With the help of Bob, Jeff, Bobby, and Begz got it going. Sorry to all that the run was cut short by something so simple. 11 days left on the free replacement, so now I have a new battery, and it didn't cost me a dime.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by knotaddicted
Half way through the trail the battery completely dies. Jeep wouldn't start. With the help of Bob, Jeff, Bobby, and Begz got it going. Sorry to all that the run was cut short by something so simple. 11 days left on the free replacement, so now I have a new battery, and it didn't cost me a dime.
Good weather, good company...it was still fun to get out! Im glad it was just a battery and that you are back on the road.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Welp. Unluckily, I pulled out last and immediately felt that my front axle was still locked. Took me 45 minutes on the side of the road trying to figure it out. Cycled it a few times. Reversed. Nothing. Finally tried pulling the air line. Boom, free. Brand new solenoid failed. Warrantying it on monday.

Besides that......awesome time meeting you guys and wheeling while it lasted!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Begz
Welp. Unluckily, I pulled out last and immediately felt that my front axle was still locked. Took me 45 minutes on the side of the road trying to figure it out. Cycled it a few times. Reversed. Nothing. Finally tried pulling the air line. Boom, free. Brand new solenoid failed. Warrantying it on monday.

Besides that......awesome time meeting you guys and wheeling while it lasted!
Sounds like it was a day for electrical issues. Glad you got it figured out and were able to get it unlocked.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, glad you got the locker figured out. Sometimes it takes a few runs to get some bugs worked out.
We will have to try again sometime.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

glad you guys had a decent run. Any day on the trails is a good day! You sure as hell had good weather for wheeling
Old 09-08-2013, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by knotaddicted
I had two cells fail Wednesday so I orders a Rugged dual battery tray($95 amazon free shipping), did not like that happening with my 4yr with me at 3pm. Would hate for a failed battery on the trail. Glad you get it going.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:01 AM
JK Freak

Default Meet & Greet First Sat. of the month competition

Rock & Ramp It's Success & New Ideas

Might wanna join forces or change date. Could be a good thing to keep the interest, increase involvement, and/or it will end up making it a central AZ "thing" if it grows big enough.

From what I gather there was a pretty good turnout for it.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!