Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-16-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there fellas what if we opened up a meet and greet a little more centralized so some of the eastsiders can come out too. Just a thought let me know what you think.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya sounds good to me. Just have to put area in title so every1 knows!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Right on Shecks. Tony, Tony, John, Mike, Roger what do ya fellas think?
Old 05-16-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds like a great idea!

Where would be a good place more central?
Old 05-16-2010, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I didn't know that their was life east of us!?! Hummm, It's good to know... Sorry I had to. How far east do we want to go? I say we challenge the East Side to start their group, we build ours and once a month or so we have a little Desert shin-dig or a good size bar where we all get together and Just my Either way I'm there!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Capone
I didn't know that their was life east of us!?! Hummm, It's good to know... Sorry I had to. How far east do we want to go? I say we challenge the East Side to start their group, we build ours and once a month or so we have a little Desert shin-dig or a good size bar where we all get together and Just my Either way I'm there!
Or your house or the lot next to your house? all park jeeps in the dirt
didnt you say you have a pool full of beer?
Old 05-17-2010, 12:14 AM
JK Freak

Default East valley ????

I'm in, I'll have to save up a couple of paycheck's for gas money to go all the way over there!! (wait ,now I sound like the easterners) oh yeah ! I will also have to get my papers in order, Boy am I sarcastic or what ! Anyway I'm in.....Oh yeah I think I did hear something about a swimming pool full of beerand maybe steak's I tell ya Tony sure does know how to treat his JK homies good !!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:45 AM
JK Freak

Default What do ya think ?????

Let me throw this out there ,and you all chew on it and come back with a date that we can all make ! How about a CROWN KING run ? It will take the whole day, every jeep can make it, You will have chalanges if you want or take the bypasses. Gather up the fam , it's a beautiful ride and burgers & beer at the end at CK. I'm thinking 6-26 ? gives everyone time to work out (babysitters,time off,ect......) It's going to start getting real HOT soon It will be hot then ,but we will be up in yhe mountains so I think we'll be OK
Old 05-17-2010, 04:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Let me throw this out there ,and you all chew on it and come back with a date that we can all make ! How about a CROWN KING run ? It will take the whole day, every jeep can make it, You will have chalanges if you want or take the bypasses. Gather up the fam , it's a beautiful ride and burgers & beer at the end at CK. I'm thinking 6-26 ? gives everyone time to work out (babysitters,time off,ect......) It's going to start getting real HOT soon It will be hot then ,but we will be up in yhe mountains so I think we'll be OK
6/26 sound very doable!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
I bet i can get off work

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!