Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-18-2013, 02:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Tim! We miss you man. The wifey and I were just talking about you last weekend. Hope all is well wherever you are at!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo
A night run would be awesome! Works form me too, cuz the kiddos will be at home sleepin!
Yeah, a night run would be perfect. You name the time and place, we'll be there.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bob Thario
Yeah, a night run would be perfect.
Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
You're right Bob - haven't seen anyone
Tim! We miss you man. The wifey and I were just talking about you last weekend. Hope all is well wherever you are at!
Hey Bob, Bob, n Dan,
Miss you guys also, that, and AZ., but not to worry, I'll eventually will be gettin back down there. Long story short, left July 12, went to Saudi, worked there for 6 months or so, A-Rabs thought I was there to do their work for them,,, not in the contract, left Saudi, ended up here 25 miles out of Boston (HQ for the company). I can tell this won't last long up here, weather sucks big time, makin a plan and workin it to get back down Phx way. Jus a matter of time, and it wont be long. Jus ridding this "money grab" out a little and then I'll be headed back out that way. PHX is kinda like home base for me, always has been, probably always will be. That, or Thailand
Old 06-19-2013, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Hey Bob, Bob, n Dan,
Miss you guys also, that, and AZ., but not to worry, I'll eventually will be gettin back down there. Long story short, left July 12, went to Saudi, worked there for 6 months or so, A-Rabs thought I was there to do their work for them,,, not in the contract, left Saudi, ended up here 25 miles out of Boston (HQ for the company). I can tell this won't last long up here, weather sucks big time, makin a plan and workin it to get back down Phx way. Jus a matter of time, and it wont be long. Jus ridding this "money grab" out a little and then I'll be headed back out that way. PHX is kinda like home base for me, always has been, probably always will be. That, or Thailand
What's up Tim... Good to see your alive man. Miss hanging out with you and so does the waitresses at the Sandbar, big spender...

Make sure you reach out to us when you get back here. Take care.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:56 PM
JK Freak

What's up Tim... Good to see your alive man. Miss hanging out with you and so does the waitresses at the Sandbar, big spender...

Make sure you reach out to us when you get back here. Take care.
Your Rubi and 40's are in storage right?
Old 06-19-2013, 03:07 PM
JK Freak

Your Rubi and 40's are in storage right?
Dan, I was savin those nickels for the needy, I'm kinda like a Philanthropist, but I like to give it directly to the,, lets say, the person thats helpin me out also,,, anyway, will definitely get in touch when I hit the valley n have a beer or 3

Bobby,,, well the 40's went away, now runnin 38 Kevlars, company spent 800 dollars and 215 gallons of gas for me to drive it from AZ to Mass-a-2-chits,,, oh and yeah those Kevlars are a bear to balance,, running the same airsoft BB's that I had in the 40's and the 40's rode a he11 of a lot better that these Goodyears,,
Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Hey guys, I'm ready for a night trail too. Let me know when and where.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3545784561.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	470185  
Old 06-20-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Darrin, TonyT, and myself are going to do a night run tomorrow starting at Rock Springs Cafe and ending at Table Mesa. This was set up on another forum. Anyone is welcome, meeting at Rock Springs around 8
Old 06-20-2013, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bob Thario
Darrin, TonyT, and myself are going to do a night run tomorrow starting at Rock Springs Cafe and ending at Table Mesa. This was set up on another forum. Anyone is welcome, meeting at Rock Springs around 8
How hard is this trail?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:57 PM
JK Super Freak

What trail are you guys running?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!