Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed liner

Originally Posted by TonyT
Took the family, a friend and three dogs to Sedona Sunday night for some camping followed by a run up Broken Arrow this morning. Sedona was rocking today with tourists and Pink jeeps everywhere! ( I even passed one on the main strip that didn't wave back! She just gave me the "WTF are you lookin at" stink eye. )

Going again in a couple months when it cools down. The stars in Sedona are beautiful at night.

Has anyone been looking at THIS thread on bed-lining the tub with the UPOL Raptor Liner? I'm seriously thinking about getting started on this. Anyone want to do their own prep work and meet up as a group to spray our rigs? Mod party type thing? Its definitely my next mod, whether it be a spray or roll-on liner.
Hey TonyT, I did my own, it's called GATOR GUARD. I bought it at a Shirwin Wiliams auto supply. It is an Epoxy based bed liner and its pretty tough. For a 2 door ,I just did the whole floor(not the sides) it took one quart+the activator and bought the spray gun all for about $100.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:00 AM
JK Freak

Default I'm jelous

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Sorry for poser and crap pic my fone camera sucks.... BUT hey its better than nothing!!! now like i said lights and a winch.
Hey Shek's, That look's awfull!! It realy looks bad. Your fenders stick out,I feel realy bad for you, So as a GOOD friend let me help you out! I will trade you mine for yours. As you can see you won't have to trim your fenders.????????????????????

As you can see you get an aproach roller and a light bar!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Super Freak

WOW !!!!!! I have been mising out..... sorry I could not have joined you all I spent 5 days in HAWAII for my friends wedding>. I know.... it was tough but now im back and ready to do some wheelin.

Roger and I are planing a run up Turkey creek saturday the 18th He posted up a great thread so check it out!!!!

Chris the stinger is AWESOME!!

I am so bummed I did not get to go looks like a great trip and a lot of FUN
Old 09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
WOW !!!!!! I have been mising out..... sorry I could not have joined you all I spent 5 days in HAWAII for my friends wedding>. I know.... it was tough but now im back and ready to do some wheelin.

Roger and I are planing a run up Turkey creek saturday the 18th He posted up a great thread so check it out!!!!

Hmmm....Lets see wheelin or Hawaii? Well since I havent been to Hawaii, then Ill go wheelin!...lol sounds like fun. Casey you didnt miss much, I mean grilling next to a grave? Even the entertainment was dead....lol j/k It was fun sorry you missed it.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
The stock bumper is a FPITA to get off. F all the little plastic screw they put on...o m g. I just started to break them off...so now ill have to buy them if i put the stock back on NOT. The OR FAB STINGER its tough gettin all the bolts to line up. nothing a hammer and a 12pack cant fix. Looks good just need to get some lights for the front bumper now. i think ill just get some KCs like yates had just something to put on nothing fancy. ill post some pics later, or just make u all wait till the next meet and great to see it. MUahhh!!!
Hey sheks4ever,

Did we send you a light bracket with your bumper? It's an option, but I've asked the inside sales folks to include them for all the AZ JKers. If you didn't get one PM me your address and I'll have one sent out.

Yates
Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey

Hey Casey, Thats the best excuse yet for missing a run, your pretty creative. Hmmm Hawaii or Arizona jeep run About the Turkey creek run, There is a reason I don't have a snorkel on my jeep and don't plan on puttin one on. Too much water for me!
Old 09-07-2010, 11:37 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Hey Shek's, Doesn't your wife think that bumper is UGLY! Well
Old 09-08-2010, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Shek's, Doesn't your wife think that bumper is UGLY! Well
yes she hates it. i think ill keep my bumper. ur is to long :P
Old 09-08-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Hey Sheks, Just bustin on ya bro! Love that bumper, looks great on your jeep.I think I need one now.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sheks how can she hate it? Haven't you explained how much better than stock it is?

Btw it looks great, but what is this about skipping out on the rear bumper?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!