Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am planning on CK on Saturday. Last I knew a group was meeting at 8 am at Carefree Hwy and I 17. I think we also need a time to meet at the air down spot on Hot Castle Springs Rd.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here is the pamphlet for the run this sat. It raises money for the fire department up there.

The plan for guys i work with and anybody on the forum is to meet at white horse grill on carefree/lake pleasant at 8 pulling out at 830.
We chose this location as there are people that don't know pleasant that well to find the usual air down spot!

I plan on getting to that spot around 845 ish.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2908649632.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	364293  
Old 09-10-2012, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jlabe2
I am planning on CK on Saturday. Last I knew a group was meeting at 8 am at Carefree Hwy and I 17. I think we also need a time to meet at the air down spot on Hot Castle Springs Rd.

Do you know how many people are in this group?

Originally Posted by Dblaron
Here is the pamphlet for the run this sat. It raises money for the fire department up there.

The plan for guys i work with and anybody on the forum is to meet at white horse grill on carefree/lake pleasant at 8 pulling out at 830.
We chose this location as there are people that don't know pleasant that well to find the usual air down spot!

Aaron, Is the plan to air down once we hit the dirt road around 8:45? The group won't be on the road till 9:15 then. I'm in no rush, just curious as I like to be early and ready most of the time.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepinJay

Do you know how many people are in this group?

Aaron, Is the plan to air down once we hit the dirt road around 8:45? The group won't be on the road till 9:15 then. I'm in no rush, just curious as I like to be early and ready most of the time.
That would be about right. Even though i just got some staun deflaters ill be ready in 5 min .

I had to go around 8 meeting to cover the guys on the fire department that don't get off until 730am. The festivities don't start in Ck until 6 so i figured if people want to stay for that no big deal.
The group i have set right now has about 10 vehicles from the fire side. And open invite to any forum members i have 2 confirmed so far.

You could prob set up an earlier group and get some numbers for those that are familiar with the air down spot
Old 09-10-2012, 12:48 PM
JK Newbie

That would be about right. Even though i just got some staun deflaters ill be ready in 5 min .

I had to go around 8 meeting to cover the guys on the fire department that don't get off until 730am. The festivities don't start in Ck until 6 so i figured if people want to stay for that no big deal.
The group i have set right now has about 10 vehicles from the fire side. And open invite to any forum members i have 2 confirmed so far.

You could prob set up an earlier group and get some numbers for those that are familiar with the air down spot
Doesn't matter to me. So far Darren and myself are going. Anybody else coming?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
JK Super Freak

I will see you at the top... PSC is still not installed so I've got to take it easy.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
I will see you at the top... PSC is still not installed so I've got to take it easy.
You can check out my PSC setup. Love it!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Sheesh casey your rig not cool enough
Old 09-10-2012, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepinJay

You can check out my PSC setup. Love it!
Mine is sitting here ready to install just haven't found the time. My second factory box is on its last leg and can't handle anymore of the 40's. Gonna try and get it in by the weekend.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im going to try and make it. Not sure yet.....

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!