Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-25-2012, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hskr4x4
If you need help with install I'd be glad to do it for you. Plus I'm kinda good at hiding that wire so you can't see it at all. Also Andrew lives down the street from me and he might (he will) ..come by have a beer, check out the ladies, and tune it for ya
Thanks man! I might take you up on your invite because I don't have a SWR meter =)

I already have a CB wired and installed, but I was forced to relocate the antenna to my new ORFab carrier [instead of the Teralflex cb tailgate mount]. So I just have to rewire/reroute the cable and plug the coax back to the CB connector box under the dash. I'm planning on doing this next Friday while painting/installing my new PSC Brawler Lite Stinger bumper

Are you doing anything next weekend? Maybe we can link up then to check out your neighbors..I mean tune the antenna
Old 06-25-2012, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had a change of plans for this upcoming weekend and have decided to go to a beach. Last time it as at Saguaro but I would like to go to Lake Pleasant instead. I am sure there are coves that we can off-road to but do not know where they are or at the least, the good ones are.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 06-25-2012, 09:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by kbkjeeper
We had a change of plans for this upcoming weekend and have decided to go to a beach. Last time it as at Saguaro but I would like to go to Lake Pleasant instead. I am sure there are coves that we can off-road to but do not know where they are or at the least, the good ones are.

Anyone have any suggestions?
I will be at lake pleasant this Sunday with my brother and some friends. Guy's trip.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4093902956.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	333594  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice Jay! Have fun. Anyone have suggestions for meet and greet? Its so hot its hard to decide, wish there was an indoor place to park
Old 06-25-2012, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Nice Jay! Have fun. Anyone have suggestions for meet and greet? Its so hot its hard to decide, wish there was an indoor place to park
Airport Parking Structure? I'm down!
Old 06-25-2012, 04:05 PM
JK Super Freak

I don't care...if It will just be the same people as usual we can BBQ and pool party at my place.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jeepinJay

I will be at lake pleasant this Sunday with my brother and some friends. Guy's trip.
I may be as well, got to fix a couple things on the old nautique first though..... If I make it I'll hit you up!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3874406210.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	333840  
Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by awesomo
Thanks man! I might take you up on your invite because I don't have a SWR meter =)

I already have a CB wired and installed, but I was forced to relocate the antenna to my new ORFab carrier [instead of the Teralflex cb tailgate mount]. So I just have to rewire/reroute the cable and plug the coax back to the CB connector box under the dash. I'm planning on doing this next Friday while painting/installing my new PSC Brawler Lite Stinger bumper

Are you doing anything next weekend? Maybe we can link up then to check out your neighbors..I mean tune the antenna
Why are you forced to move it to or-fab carrier?? I have the carrier as well and the Teraflex cb mounting bracket still. Here is mine.. I can run yours the same way if you want.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:05 AM
JK Junkie

If no one wants to step up and make a M&G spot I'll toss out my 2 ideas

1. Greasewood Flats
They have great food, live entertainment, cheap drinks and plenty of parking. For those that haven't been there, all seating is OUTDOORS, band plays outdoors, there is horseshoes, and a few outdoor bars to pick from (if you didn't catch the hint, there is no indoors except where you order food from) click on bold print for website
Greasewood Flat

2. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
I haven't been to this place yet (been wanting to though) and I've heard they have great food and a decent selection our brews to pick from. As for parking there should be more than enough, OH and it's indoors... MMM A/C with plenty of windows to view Jeeps and if I remember right, they do have a patio area

Here is just the drink menu

http://www.cbsquaredusa.hypemobi.com...u_back_web.pdf

Here is website
Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers, Grayhawk, Scottsdale, AZ

Let's get something going before it's too late and no one goes!

Toss in your ideas if you have any

Last edited by Hskr4x4; 06-26-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:13 AM
JK Junkie

Edit. They do have outdoor patio

I know we do it first Saturday of the month, but do you guys want to wait until 7th or just do it on June 30th (Saturday)

Last edited by Hskr4x4; 06-26-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!