Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The nerve of some people... like they will use that shovel for offroading purposes.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Capone
Well Gentlemen, I have sad news.... I'm a little choked up I drove the Jeep to my sons Football prectice tonight and when I came back to the Jeep my Shovel was gone!!! The SOB's stole my Spunge Bob Shovel
: sad2:
hahahahha i bet that person owned a JEEP and didnt want to see the thing on the back of a SHOW JEEP!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:27 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Well Gentlemen, I have sad news.... I'm a little choked up I drove the Jeep to my sons Football prectice tonight and when I came back to the Jeep my Shovel was gone!!! The SOB's stole my Spunge Bob Shovel
What the hell is this country coming to?Dont they know that you dont have lockers and might need that shovel?Well ,stay close to me I have a winch and a strap,
Old 08-19-2010, 12:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

NOOOOOOOO!!
Old 08-19-2010, 06:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by capone
well gentlemen, i have sad news.... I'm a little choked up I drove the jeep to my sons football prectice tonight and When i came back to the jeep my shovel was gone!!! The sob's stole my spunge bob shovel
sounds like a great excuse for thoes lockers you've been talking about!!!!!!

Your gonna have to do something!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

That really sucks who would steal that.....................
This country is going to hell in an handbasket!!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Next time you buy a Sponge Bob Square Pants Shovel you need to buy a Sponge Bob Square Pants Lock! You should know better you live in Phoenix. You know, that shovel is in Mexico right now digging a tunnel!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think I am doing broken arrow and soilder pass with a co-worker if any1 wants to come. Firday @ 730 (tomorrow). Txt, pm, post here, or call me for more info
Old 08-19-2010, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Next time you buy a Sponge Bob Square Pants Shovel you need to buy a Sponge Bob Square Pants Lock! You should know better you live in Phoenix. You know, that shovel is in Mexico right now digging a tunnel!
Not too laugh at you Tony, because that does suck. But you all are too funny. It really has made my day. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
I think I am doing broken arrow and soilder pass with a co-worker if any1 wants to come. Firday @ 730 (tomorrow). Txt, pm, post here, or call me for more info
Sheks I would love to go but if I get stuck, I'm screwed...
I think Casey nailed it though. I 'm just going to say to the wife "Honey I am going to buy Lockers and Gears today (on the inside). (On the outside) Hey honey, I washed the dishes, cleaned the tile floor and painted the house, Can I get a few things for the Jeep? It's not a lot... I think it's time to call COP

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!