Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-17-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rustler
Payette Draw is outside of Payson and has excellent camping near the draw and a great wheeling trail.

There is excellent camping to the right of the picture, room for at least 20 or more Jeeps.
It has been about a year since I have been there.

From Payson where Highway 87 intersects 260: North Beeline Highway to Houston Mesa Road(NF199) to Payette Draw Road(NF198)

Google maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...8925&z=15&om=1

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...6c0b41a7acf728

That looks killer! Add this one to our list(ever growing)!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Capone, You mean the dealer has to tell you that your oil needs changed! And whats the matter with cords? They sound better than these pieces of crap blue tooths.But it does take a long cord to go wheeling, And what the hec is a appn-app/ app-le/ cr-app/ j-app-anese(FJ)/sl-app.........ect..ect....

Last edited by Rde2Rok; 08-17-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by steves07jk
Not all of us got banned. But we are all here for the Jeep community.And theres a food drive slash run that many of you should join us on.
I agree about the jeepin community, We are all in it for the same thing,wheeling,friendship and good times. As for free speech I agree also, but that should not turn into name calling and turn hatefull. I think we are all above that. I had a great time last Saturday met a lot of good people, but also had to put up with alot of crappy remarks about my T-shirt. I'm sorry but I've been out high school for a long time.If you dont like our site,don't take it out on us. There are a lot of good people over here as well,and some of them are you guys.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Capone, You mean the dealer has to tell you that your oil needs changed! And whats the matter with cords? They sound better than these pieces of crap blue tooths.But it does take a long cord to go wheeling, And what the hec is a appn-app/ app-le/ cr-app/ j-app-anese(FJ)/sl-app.........ect..ect....
I just wait for the light to come on.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
I agree about the jeepin community, We are all in it for the same thing,wheeling,friendship and good times. As for free speech I agree also, but that should not turn into name calling and turn hatefull. I think we are all above that. I had a great time last Saturday met a lot of good people, but also had to put up with alot of crappy remarks about my T-shirt. I'm sorry but I've been out high school for a long time.If you dont like our site,don't take it out on us. There are a lot of good people over here as well,and some of them are you guys.
Some of them are us, that is true..
As for the free speech thing, there is a major phx area run scheduled again this year coming up on October 2nd that I'd like you to know about, if you don't already. Last year there were 250+ jeeps in attendance. Why can't I tell you about it here? Because that's how I got most of my "infractions" on this site last year (and put me so close to being banned), by helping some new guys out with that information... Since then I've limited my posting and watched what I've said.

Looking forward to the next meet and greet or run with you guys,
Ryan (Rhyno77)
Old 08-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I believe that is an event we've supported the past two years (OR-Fab, TM). Hope we're supporting you this year.

Yates
Old 08-18-2010, 12:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yhudson
I believe that is an event we've supported the past two years (OR-Fab, TM). Hope we're supporting you this year.

Yates
I am pretty sure I will be attending this one!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by darciron
Some of them are us, that is true..
As for the free speech thing, there is a major phx area run scheduled again this year coming up on October 2nd that I'd like you to know about, if you don't already. Last year there were 250+ jeeps in attendance. Why can't I tell you about it here? Because that's how I got most of my "infractions" on this site last year (and put me so close to being banned), by helping some new guys out with that information... Since then I've limited my posting and watched what I've said.

Looking forward to the next meet and greet or run with you guys,
Ryan (Rhyno77)
How about the run Oct 24th? This event is a charity event which helps the communities less unfortunate. If you would like info let me know and I can tell you about it.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will likely be at both the Oct 2 and Oct 24 events.

I don't think I can make the Tucson's group's FJ Oct run.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well Gentlemen, I have sad news.... I'm a little choked up I drove the Jeep to my sons Football prectice tonight and when I came back to the Jeep my Shovel was gone!!! The SOB's stole my Spunge Bob Shovel
: sad2:

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!