Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GrantSt JK
Yes your stock tires will work.
Thanks Steve, I was just making sure.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepinJay

You are correct, the CK rock is about 2-3 miles past the air down spot. Basically were you turn left at the "T" and it turns to dirt is the airdown or if anyone wants to meet and the entrance of Castle hot springs rd you can do that too...
I cam do that your referring to just west of the stop sign at the T. Ill be there at 930 ready to rock!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by Dblaron
Should be hitting close to 500 miles on the new gears friday then gear oil swap, install all my adjustable short arms and I'm ready for CK this saturday.
Starting to look like a real JEEP.
Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Qt is pretty awesome! Here is some flex shots with the fork lift.

Looks good you guys!! Hows the ride Robert? Did you go take some high speed corners yet?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Looks good you guys!! Hows the ride Robert? Did you go take some high speed corners yet?
Still dialing in the shocks and trying the different settings on them. At 3's all the way around, thinking it is to soft up front. I do, however like the way it feels in the back at 3. No real high speed cornering yet, but I did some high speed down real bumpy road by work! The lift and shocks are AMAZING!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers

Beware of the black hole, The most powerful force known to man, anything that gets close to it will be pulled in and crushed.
That black hole also known as the drug addiction known as JEEP?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Still dialing in the shocks and trying the different settings on them. At 3's all the way around, thinking it is to soft up front. I do, however like the way it feels in the back at 3. No real high speed cornering yet, but I did some high speed down real bumpy road by work! The lift and shocks are AMAZING!
I have mine set at 3 in the rear and 2 in the front. Going up ledges & waterfalls I put the front on 1.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:26 AM
JK Super Freak

I will keep that in mind John. Thanks
Old 03-14-2012, 02:43 PM
JK Freak

Default Crown King on Saturday

I'm looking to join you guys for the CK run this Saturday. How long will the entire trail take to complete? Looks like everyone is meeting up around 9-9.30 ish? Has there been an official decision on where everyone is meeting up?

Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by awesomo
I'm looking to join you guys for the CK run this Saturday. How long will the entire trail take to complete? Looks like everyone is meeting up around 9-9.30 ish? Has there been an official decision on where everyone is meeting up?

I assume everything goes okay we should be done no later than 2-3pm. Most of us are meeting at the end of Castle Hot Springs rd but if some people don't know where that is, I would say just pull off the rd once you turn onto Castle Hot Springs rd from Lake Pleasant Rd. and wait for some Jeeps and follow them. Most of us are on channel 4 if you have a CB.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepinJay
I assume everything goes okay we should be done no later than 2-3pm. Most of us are meeting at the end of Castle Hot Springs rd but if some people don't know where that is, I would say just pull off the rd once you turn onto Castle Hot Springs rd from Lake Pleasant Rd. and wait for some Jeeps and follow them. Most of us are on channel 4 if you have a CB.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Castle...85342&t=h&z=17

So at this intersection, take castle hot springs road north until it turns into a dirt road?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!