Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 02-28-2012, 03:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jknockers
I'm thinkin all for free,,, I can usually sweet talk the beatup hookers, I been married to 3 and as far as the meth, I can trade my crumbled up soap for some real stuff then get the heck outta dodge, and as far as the fake alligator boots, cat skin will do for me and I know where to get plenty of those (think, anti-freeze and hot dogs in a bowl).
OH Tim, Tim, Tim...

What i find most amazing, is the thought process that goes thru that head of yours and the amount of intricate detail you place into them. I would love to vacation in your head sometime in relaxing thought enabling the creative juices to just sit there with ungelatinous thought all while surfing the far fetched anals of your cerebral data base... It must be a fun and exciting ride... The stuff that must be in there

It will be good to see you Tim and hopefully your girlfriend will be there so we dont miss the reunion...

Last edited by AhMyGawd; 02-28-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone going to hit any trails this weekend?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hobbes69
Calvin! Long time man...I'd be down to do something on our side of town!
Old 02-28-2012, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya I'm out in Maricopa now been super busy for a long time but let me know
Old 02-28-2012, 01:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hobbes69
What the heck? They finally let you out?
Old 02-28-2012, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya work sucks hahaha
Old 02-28-2012, 01:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
OH Tim, Tim, Tim...

What i find most amazing, is the thought process that goes thru that head of yours and the amount of intricate detail you place into them. I would love to vacation in your head sometime in relaxing thought enabling the creative juices to just sit there with ungelatinous thought all while surfing the far fetched anals of your cerebral data base... It must be a fun and exciting ride... The stuff that must be in there

It will be good to see you Tim and hopefully your girlfriend will be there so we dont miss the reunion...
Yes Dan, I have many experiences,,, I can hardly wait to see her face when she set's sight on me again. Will be just like the last 3 wives and 5 fiancee I had to cut loose cause the 53' trailer of baggage was just too much to bear. Don't get me wrong, the trial period was a blast, and I did put up a hell of an act, but that 1yr. to a yr. n a half seems to always have to come to an end. I just think it's a shame she really didn't give it a chance. I really think I could have given her a chapter to think back and reflect on.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Yes Dan, I have many experiences,,, I can hardly wait to see her face when she set's sight on me again. Will be just like the last 3 wives and 5 fiancee I had to cut loose cause the 53' trailer of baggage was just too much to bear. Don't get me wrong, the trial period was a blast, and I did put up a hell of an act, but that 1yr. to a yr. n a half seems to always have to come to an end. I just think it's a shame she really didn't give it a chance. I really think I could have given her a chapter to think back and reflect on.
Tim! What time are you headed to the M&G on Sat? Interested in convoying? Also, any plans to hit a trail? We should take Calvin out!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo

Tim! What time are you headed to the M&G on Sat? Interested in convoying? Also, any plans to hit a trail? We should take Calvin out!
I have done a little more work on my baby little more equipped
Old 02-28-2012, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Howdy Phoenix JKers, I was there a couple of weeks ago for work and saw some really nice Rigs. Didn't get out to do much sight seeing but the weather was nice, for me anyway, my coworkers were cold :-)... Got a chance to stop over at Papago Park and stretch my legs. The only place close enough to get out at lunch for a bit. Wishing I had my Jeep that's for sure. If I have to head out that way again, I'll be planning some more relax time!!

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!